Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

They weren’t planned to be so until Q+

Yea. but he talks about an actual store title named “hero” which , to my estimation combines most of the modules in this pack and probably much more.

id even go further to guess it is a multi stage where each stage focus on different topics which makes you a hero

4 Likes

Yeah. What @Rusty1 said

On Netflix :man_superhero:

Or The Seductor :prince:t2:

5 Likes

Would definitely purchase it but would keep it for a later time. India is having its worst covid crisis now.

3 Likes

Are you in India my friend? I hope you are well and safe.

5 Likes

Yes, bro. Fortunately am safe since the pandemic started. Have been mostly holed in at home (except when going for my eye treatments). So far, so good

8 Likes

shit man, take care hope this big government mess up gets sorted soon!

2 Likes

Thank you and amen!

Stay safe and take good care of yourself and loved ones.

Situation really doesn’t look good in India. Even being alive and Covid-19 free looks like a big blessing.

3 Likes

In only 10 minutes! That’s an amazing sub. LOL

2 Likes

@Lion the more we talk about hero the less we hear about it from SC.

Lets change our tactic and give SC the silent treatment :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ST1 is what is title suggest: a pathfinder. It will prepare you to find YOUR spiritual/mystical way, while ST2 will prepare you to develop and refine the disciplines you have found with ST1. That’s why ST2 is “called” refinery.

I think it’s a better idea to run them separately.

2 Likes

Alchemist

Stage 1 - Find your path
Stage 2 - Become a guru in your path
Stage 3 - Transcend your path, All paths lead to One
Stage 4 - Live with the One

:innocent:

#ProbablyABitHyped :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Boy, I really started something. Where were you all when we wanted people to hype up Alchemist when it came out? :wink:

Let’s move on to something more productive. How about betting on how long blackadder can remain silent? :slight_smile:

Okay, fine, back to Q Core v2. A whole bunch of single-stagers? How many do we have left to do?

1 Like

I was wondering about that too… I’m waiting for Quantum Limitless and Alchemist to get my new stack running.

Edit: Just bought the Alchemist, core edition. Is there a separate forum area? @RVconsultant

1 Like

I’m running Dragon & Alchemist and will be switching to stages 4 at the start of the new month. Am considering adding a Hero custom into the mix.

So I asked Saint if there was a chance he’d get around to Alchemist before May and I could switch to the upgraded version. He made no promises, but he expected he could.

But since the system can only do one at a time and there’s probably lots of custom orders as well, it might be a useful strategy for us to figure out how many are left to do.

Actually, I have no idea if it can only do one at a time. If the process is single-threaded, it can do many more but slower.

2 Likes

Yes pls! Iron Throne as a core module :smirk:

3 Likes

Yeap am hoping for this since i dont intead to put any emotional healing in my relationship sub next year

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Is Renaissance Man QV2 already or is it to be upgraded?