Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Damn, I just turned on my pc and this are wonderful news. Thanks for tagging me, bruv.
Everything will be Qv2? Huh, RM, some of Daredevil…
Fuck me, I gotta plan my stack again.

So THAT’S why I didn’t began with ST4 right away? Huh, something was suggesting me to wait. Now I see why!

Oh, and thanks for RVConsultant for also tagging members for an warning regarding possible recon around the forums. A warning is always well received, considering that it’s a nice 1st year anniversary for StarkQ, one of the first titles with Q Power. After Aegis and the test run of EmperorQ

The 'rona might be stalking the world a year later, but we still have SubClub for us to make life as we desire. Big thanks, guys! Really! If it wasn’t from you, I wouldn’t enjoy my sweet car outside my home. Among many, many and countless things that allowed me and my family to evolve.

Hurrah for SC, gentlemen.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

To clarify 2 things

There still masked and ultrasonic separately…correct?

To clarify
For previous customs we have to rebuild the custom at charge to get QV2… Or is that a free upgrade?

regardless of the custom situation, thanks for the awesome upgrades

2 Likes

New charge, as far as I understand it. Free upgrade to Qv2 is for new customs.

That makes sense, but was worth checking, thanks @BLACKICE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too bad DR Qv2 doesn’t come out today. Looks like it will happen on one of my rest days

quote=“SaintSovereign, post:1, topic:7880”]
And yes, Qv2 is available for customs at no additional charge. Just specify in the order notes that you want Qv2 instead of v1.
[/quote]

is this available starting today?

Thanks so much SC ! I can’t imagine Stark Q version 2 !!

1 Like

This might get around the problem of Ultimatizing Aura, since the main thing that seems to improve the results is the new core focusing on results. Aura with a QV2 core would be interesting… since it was originally itself a results enhancer, that’s kind of like a double dose of awesome.

3 Likes

I believe that upgrading the recently purchased Ultima customs to the B core, which I’m assuming is the same as the V2 core, will be discounted, as previously discussed by @SaintSovereign. I purchased my first Ultima custom right before the new B core became available and I am really looking forward to rebuilding with the improved manifestation effects from the new one. Actually…I’m pretty excited about it !! Can’t wait ! SC thank you !

Looking for an even faster rate of personal change with Q Core v2!

1 Like

1 Like

Lol I don’t think SC has any real competitors right now.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

So if we order customs we can ask for them to be made with Qv2 now or a few weeks?

For the solace thing since it’s a prototype, is it possible to get those now for extra money if you make a custom now or is that a few weeks-months away too? Just wondering

1 Like

Given what I have experienced with Renaissance Man I am expecting the same

1 Like

Over here mate!

1 Like

You can order a custom now with Qv2. Just mention it in the notes.

I’m trying to set this up for tomorrow. It’ll be an extra charge, though.

4 Likes

Awesome thank you :blush:

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ultimate healing:

• Elixir V2 in beginning
  • DR V2 in middle
  • Paragon V2 in end
1 Like

I’m excited for this :grin: