When you’re still waiting for your sub to be upgraded

1 Like

matthewedwards:
yourekillinmesamm:
suzywire:
magicspells:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
(via mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

6 Likes

The Emperor ultrasonic file in my downloads section is from January 2019. Would you please fix that?

Gracias.

2 Likes

Wow i am tempting to test emperor Q2 emperor has always been my all time favourite

3 Likes

That’s what you get for wasting 600 dollars on a single product bro :wink:

1 Like

Go ahead, my friend. If you have doubts and want opinions from the forum, don’t hesitate to ask

3 Likes

I am actually looking forward to Spartan Apex it was one of those subs which i purchased a year ago however i never devoted enough time to listening to it. When it goes Q2 will have to give this one ago.

1 Like

Haha,think youll like it.Spartans my favorite sub,just that the physical shifting is weaker than empfit cause its older.Mindset wise its great for being able to push through anything and being steadfast though.Hoping for project hero with physical shifting of empfit and mindset of spartan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s hilarious.

QV2: Own a piece of history now!

1 Like

@Meng123 whats ETA for hero ? have SC spilled anymore details as to what hero is all about ?

No recent info other than this tease.Physical shifting and performance is the expected though

2 Likes

Run it tomorrow! I’ll give it a whirl then as well.

@Azriel lets ride this wave together :slight_smile:

1 Like

guys i want objective review of your experience running Qv2 vs regular Q

i have not yet run it, but id like to hear what’s your experiences so far with the major title qv2 subs

1 Like

I ran one loop of EQV2 and I can say I felt significant effects I’ve been familiar with in the past with Emperor including adjustment of body language, assertiveness in phone conversations, some level of deference to me on a discussion with a superior today, and a general improvement in the ability to deal with intense pressure. Its too early to say how the effects differ from EQ, but overall an impressive start

5 Likes

Perhaps we can create a Q2 review thread ?

2 Likes

Hi. Did you play the masked or ultrasonic

Masked. Didn’t go far into the ultrasonic one because I wasn’t sure if my headphones were up to the job of letting me hear the frequencies properly. So the real new one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are customs that expensive. I also wanted to get my own custom but still couldn’t arrange the money. I’m still saving.

1 Like