Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

@SaintSovereign Thank you. I don’t me to pester you. I’m just super excited about the possibilities of Quantum Limitless QV2.

5 Likes

Correct me if i am wrong the terminus build has also been upgraded to a new version ?

I think it’s only for Custom terminus builds. Stark T and Mind’s Eye Tsq were not

1 Like

@Phoermes i meant to ask has the terminus build method been upgraded ?

1 Like

Not yet. The last I heard about this possible update is when SaintSovereign said that Fire had cracked the code on how to make Terminus Square build as reliable as the “normal” Q subs. This T^2 upgrade was to come in the official release of the Life App. But when it will come is still up in the air.

Right now I see Terminus and Terminus Squared of Qv2 as still experimental in nature

EDIT: after posting this, i realized maybe you were asking whether Terminus and Terminus Squared is updated to v2. I think it is but will tag @SaintSovereign to confirm

2 Likes

from Fire via @Meng123

You have to click on it to see the answer, but in short: ‘yes’.

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation, @Malkuth

2 Likes

Time to upgrade my stark terminus

1 Like

Crazy, crazy… :rofl:

1 Like

Hope we get a title update today

1 Like

I just went to the main store to check what upgrades are pending. Surprisingly, very few. :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

1. Quantum Limitless (4 stages)
  2. Emperor Fitness (4 stages)
  3. Boxing Mastery X
  4. Gaming Mastery X
  5. Remote Viewing X
  6. Astral Projection X
  7. Aegis Initiative: COVID-19 (optional)

Rooting for your rapid completion of this project. :fist:t2: :fist:t2:

4 Likes

How are people running Qv2 now?

I’ve seen that people are somewhat having more rest days, maybe 2 days on, one day off, or even MON/WED/FRI on and the rest off.

Is anyone running their subs the way of the manual, with added rest days, but x2 or more loops of a particular sub as their main?

Dropping a number of upgraded titles today. Decided to do all the remaining upgrades at once rather than one by one. There’s a good chance we’ll be finished today and I can move to the next project.

22 Likes

I used to run the regular 2 rest days (Fri, Sat) for the week. Now I do 3 rest days (added Tuesday) with a new stack.

Playlist
  • Limitless Exec Ultima V2
  • Ascended Mogul QV2
  • RICH Solace
  • Renaissance Man
  • Ascended Mogul QV2
2 Likes

How exactly are you running that list and how’s it working for you?

Adding more details.

• Limitless Exec Ultima V2 (Morning)
  • Ascended Mogul QV2 (Morning)
  • RICH Solace (Afternoon)
  • Renaissance Man (Afternoon)
  • Ascended Mogul QV2 (Evening)

Weekend rest days for me helps. Adding the Tuesday rest day helps so far. Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs as listening days.

This stack is fairly new for me as it is my second week. Little recon so far but I think it helps I went from -Emperor to +AscMogul QV2.

I’m running my subliminals every other day, or 1 day on 2 days of rest.

1 Like

I’m on my fourth rest day today and I feel way better and the results are very much pronounced.

2 Likes

Washout weeks seem to become a regular now (or should be)

Many report great results on them.

3 Likes

Full Automation -> Q+?

Is Wanted a Q+ prototype? Or a new scripting method?