Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

My friend, I said I wasn’t going to do it again, believe what you want, I decided not to follow the herd, end of story.

5 Likes

Okay please back on track with Qv2.

3 Likes

So, question, will mind’s eye t2 get updated with qv2 or is it not a thing anymore? I see the regular masked and ultra did.

1 Like

Neither Stark Terminus or Ultima were updated since they’re experimental, so the same should apply on ME. Would be great if they were

2 Likes

Perhaps you should consider that these drug companies are more than happy to license their products because that is how they make money.

So, perhaps you should be considering why this isn’t happening and what roadblocks lie in the way.

And after you have considered this you might actually conclude it is the politicians fault. Because it is the politicians who control the regulatory and financial framework within with licensing would take place.

And then, when you actually get round to thinking about this you will understand that politicians like power and anything that diminishes this will be anathema to them.

1 Like

It’s not a thing anymore.

They’re pulling back somewhat on T2 in general. Apparently people have a tendency to abuse it and then complain. haha.

But the newly developed pilot app, LIFEcharger, (did you notice that that exists? only for Android at present) integrates some brief T2 ultrasonics.

Here:

in case you had not seen it.

2 Likes

I think this will happen when there is an official release, @Malkuth. For now, the superchargers are still the old versions just to test the app

3 Likes

Thanks, @Lion.

1 Like

Survival Instinct Qv2 on the way.

10 Likes

In case you’ve missed it, @SaintSovereign

@SaintSovereign Will Astral Projection and Remote Viewing be upgraded?

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity (and desire), will Limit Destroyer and Rebirth be upgraded to QV2? Curious since I see the original Q downloads are indeed gone. No big deal if not, I just think those would still rock if so.

6 Likes

they are pretty powerful as they are but might as well

Unfortunately, no.

2 Likes

Survival Instinct ready to go.

3 Likes

Of course.

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

Alchemist Qv2 ST4 Ultrasonic hotfix uploaded. Please redownload.

4 Likes

:white_check_mark::ok_hand: Valeu…

Remote Viewing X and Astral Projection X are on deck.

8 Likes