Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

I can only respond to things as I see them written, and I’m sure you’re right, but on this one I’ll stick with my original statement.

But I don’t want to give the impression I think @Rusty1 is putting women into a box of his own or anything either. I just noticed ‘biased’ and then what I quoted :slight_smile:

Which movie was that, Mission Impossible? I haven’t seen a Cruise movie in so long now, I legit forget the amount of series there are that Tom kicks ass with women :joy:

1 Like

I don’t wanna get corralled by a mod for thread derailing guys so let me just add, I actually agree with your polarization assertions :slight_smile: and there are definitely smarter people than I am on this topic in this forum

2 Likes

Jack reacher : no way back.

you should watch it bro, really good :wink:

5 Likes

@Lion and @Liquidfire

If you are meaning Primal Seduction as PS, I think Primal Seduction is for cis-gender heterosexual men.

And @Sage_Ninjistic thank you for redirecting back to topic.

Is there a way to verify this? I remember SaintSovereign saying that all products do work for women but can’t find the quote.

I dont want to derail this thread but I can’t help myself. Just what the hell is going on in that pic?

Some hyperdimensional motorcycle? She doesn’t look geared up for that. A nasty spill on asphalt can tear you up. I can’t imagine dimensional travel would be too forgiving.

1 Like

I agree, a woman who is too masculine is unattractive.

Unless she is fluid and can switch between submissive and ‘boss-bitch’, but most woman who are really masculine have a problem with letting go of control and letting the guy take charge (because she is independent).

That’s the only problem I can think off, it cultivates masculine energy.

3 Likes

Yes, I thought it was for men only :slight_smile: (whether that’s biological or not). that’s why this thread is a bit confusing to me at the moment :wink:

As for me seductress is basicly PS for woman, and PS is seductress for men.

@SaintSovereign / @Fire could you clarify this conundrum?

3 Likes

Unless the man is too feminine

I know a couple where this is the case and it’s working since 15 years.
Funny thing is, I don’t spend time with her at all.
But he is super chill

3 Likes

You know? Am suddenly wondering why am worrying about what works for a woman (QV2 recon?). If a woman is concerned about it, she will ask. I will focus on what works for me.

4 Likes

We each have a certain amount of masculinity and a certain amount of femininity in us. We need both, but one should always be dominant.

The most rewarding relationships are ones where the two partners balance each other out.

It used to be people were about 80/20. Nowadays however, it seems society has forced us into a more 60/40 split. Which leads to a lot of confusion (and in many cases a feeling of unhappiness). I can’t even begin to imagine how hard it must be for a 50/50.

The challenge is most people don’t know their own ratio and aren’t able to look for mates that complement them. They only look at the surface.

I myself am about 90/10. Trying to find a partner at that ratio is really hard. I’ve learned to calibrate myself to others, but it feels like I’m constantly swimming upstream. It’s exhausting.

The subs have brought me more in touch with my feminine side. They didn’t change my ratio, they made the current less strong, so it’s easier to swim upstream. It also helped me become more spiritual.

But to go on-topic, it would not surprise me if the subs are written to address the masculine and feminine parts of us individually without affecting our gender identity.

3 Likes

From the marketing copy: “Primal Seduction will enhance your development as a masculine, sexual man”

“shifting of your energy to a more masculine, sexual state,”

“improvement of your body language in a sensual, graceful way, masculine way,”

“Freedom to be a highly sexual, sensual and sexy man,”

Etcetera. If its unisex, then only in a very narrow definition of the word :wink:

5 Likes

Just realized it’s been nearly a month on DR4 QV2. While I’m not one to isolate variables in healing / spiritual growth (and I don’t see how one can when you really think of it)… it’s certainly no coincidence that the last 3 weeks have been the most profound in terms of…

1. Hyper-awareness in identifying the DEEP stuff (core beliefs, identities, subtle childhood imprinting / traumas, perceptive lenses, core emotional patterns, mental structures, etc.)

2. Dismantling them with power and easefulness (feeling the rawness… and really, a constanty charge in my solar plexus… but all without the overhwlem or urge to distract or look away)

3. Clearer / sharper thinking, non-reactvity, skillfiulness, clear-mindedness, etc.

4. A joy and commitment to moment-by-moment releasing. Allowing no trigger or charge to pass by without an immediate invitation to look deeper, examine, claim responsibility over, and release.

BEYOND grateful for @SaintSovereign prioritizing DR in these rebuilds… and for all the amazing members who lobbied hard for it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

…and gratitude beyond this reality to @Fire for making this title possible :wink:

6 Likes

That’s why there’s a “New Topic” function

1 Like

Primal on the way. It’s in Q now.

9 Likes

Wait, wait,wait… QV2 removes alpha script as I understand. How Primal is going to work instead? @SaintSovereign

Alpha scripting in the core was removed. Not in the script itself. Think of it as the same innerHTML, different body tag :wink: (like removing the horrendous tiling gif on the website background that makes the browser run dog slow)

5 Likes

Good hypothesis! I wonder how it will work? We need the creator input.

1 Like