Rest of the Qv2 upgrades then new titles & LIFEcharger mobile app?? :thinking:

1 Like

Yes. The app for both Apple and Android. :wink:

10 Likes

Oh yes! Been waiting to try this

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Apple :sob:!

3 Likes

Speaking of apple and still a little of topic i wonder if 3d audio helps with subliminal no matter the format
Anyone tried subliminal with headphones with 3d audio?

Yes. I saw no increase in performance. 3D audio is somewhat of a gimmick (although a convincing and impressive one), since it’s based on virtual surround. I also tested some headphones with virtual surround and didn’t see anything impressive.

That being said, I recently just set up a 9.1 speaker Dolby Atmos surround sound system in the lab for a potential future high-end luxury subliminal build and THAT is bringing some incredible results with the prototype and with traditional Ultimas.

Now – don’t go rushing out and buying a high end system like this. For those with the funds (and the need for a new sound setup), the system I purchased was the Samsung Q950 soundbar. The front soundbar has 7 speakers, and it includes two rear wireless speakers.

I also tested Ultima on an Apple Homepod – seemed to work well. I wanted to sync two Homepods together and try it, but now that Apple has discontinued the large Homepod in exchange for the Homepod mini, I never got a chance.

5 Likes

Are the any headphones (with a specific tech) that might bring an increase in performance currently on the market

Say shut up Ninji if this is apparent to anyone else, but is Saint saying new upgrades or like NEW titles are coming?

3 Likes

Haha,think he meant new upgrades too but no harm in hoping for new titles :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That and saint hasnt corrected anyone yet so means some new titles are in the pipeline :rofl:

1 Like

I meant upgrades, rofl. But… :wink:

9 Likes

I figured that’s what you meant. That it was being misinterpreted

Apparently Queen Elizabeth wants the taste of HERO to age back.

2 Likes

@James there’s a but… :smile:

I don’t even know what I’m going to do when new titles arrive, my current stack is already heavy as it is.

2 Likes

Agreed.no more room even if new titles come :sob: my stack is already at the limits :laughing:

1 Like

Ahh… We’ll buy though… I would… :rofl:

That seductor or Hero stand-alone sub, meng. All bets are off if that arrives.

2 Likes

I can ignore seductor for now most likely.might consider hero if its a single stage.not buying if its a multi stage though.

1 Like

Anything flat response. Just go to Amazon and search flat response headphones.

8 Likes

I mean new titles are always expected eventually lol. But they certainly just want to get through the upgrades first and maybe get a new machine so they can get back to crushing Qv2 orders lol

In Amazon India, I don’t see any flat response headphones when I search for them. The results do come as Studio headphones though so that could be the same thing.