Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

Now that falcon and winter soldier is over, will Hero come out as a main?

2 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

They are saving the best for last. :rofl:

2 Likes

I cant believe it i used visualizations i visualized Sex and Seduction would be available and voila !!!.

The universe answered my prayers.

Thanks Saint :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lol we will have to still wait an see loki is on its way lol

Was primal seduction iron throne suppose to come to the q store as a module?
@Fire @SaintSovereign

1 Like

O Alchemist, Alchemist! Wherefore art thou Alchemist?

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Props for using an emoji consisting of 11 characters with 10 being the minimum. Now stop re-tweeting my post. :wink:

Actually, feel free to re-tweet, we’ll count it as more votes.

1 Like

Lol never ran alchemist will eventually get to it then i will see what its all about

Where is Daredevil? :pleading_face:

The list is looking beautiful :drooling_face:

1 Like

Alchemist is the True Manifestation Machine.

It simply prepares you to become the Supreme Manifestation Master.

ST1 purifies the bodies so that one can be able to properly use hos/her abilities. The temperature of the physical body will even heat up because of this purification process.

ST1 will direct you to the proper spiritual discipline, one that’s adequate to you.

When on ST1, will begin to truly contemplate and feel deeply the entire world: the nature, the food you eat, the water you drink, the air you breath etc.

Personally, I think that Alchemist is underrated.

12 Likes

I believe DR has helped me improve manifestation abilities by quite a bit.

3 Likes

Care to elaborate?

Still one of the subs I am EAGERLY waiting to run.

But before I do this, I need to set the foundation with Khan, EoG, etc.
THEN I will strive for higher spheres!

2 Likes

Over the past few days I have had quite a few same-day manifestations that are fairly significant.

• One day I discovered a work problem and instead of worrying about it first thing in the morning, I decided, “let me manifest the solution to this.” So before starting work that day, I wrote in my journal that I solved the challenge with minimal effort and things are working again. A few hours of digging, I found the solution and it was really easy to do the actual solution (on the order of minutes) and it fixed something across the entire company.
  • A few days ago I found that there was an issue with a late balance from the dentist. Apparently it was the second notice already. The problem was that we hadn’t received from checks that we’re supposed to get from insurance to cover this payment. We couldn’t find it in ANY of our usual places, and this was worrying because the claim was from back in February. So I sat down and decided to manifest that it is solved. I sat for 5 minutes and pretended to sift through some papers in a specific way that indicated that I’m looking at the check confirmation statements while thinking, “I’m glad the dentist payment has been resolved.” Just five minutes. I go to the dentist, discuss with them and find out that actually, some checks were sent out less than a week ago. I come back home and find that the checks are near the usual place we keep the mail. This is within hours of doing the manifestation practice.
9 Likes

Hmmm interesting please share or is it above?

1 Like

It’s the above. Anyway, I can’t wait to run the next loop of DR ST3 Qv2.

The Law of Assumption.

Did you read “The Power of Awareness” by Neville Goddard?

This is exactly what he talks about. ASSUME that you are ALREADY what you want to be and it will happen. As opposed to chasing the goal, assume it is already done in your mind. Alchemist sure helps to amplify this.

2 Likes