Main Disc. Thread - 12 is here

now that my ex dumped me earlier today i guess it is time to run libertine lol

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign

What are the key differences/upgrades between v1 and v2?

:grimacing:

Awesome surprise @SaintSovereign You guys really are amazing developers, i am so excited to try these all out.

3 Likes

I’m going to be honest, I don’t know all of the details, hahaha. @Fire ran point on v2 (and upgrading the Ultimas) while I’ve been working on the experimental version and building the studio / handling backend business stuff (hence my absence on the forum).

From what I understand, he pretty much took the aura to an insane level, making it more obvious when people are attracted to you. There’s also a bit of scripting to urge you to take action. He’ll provide more details in the morning.

12 Likes

Just curious,whats would be the difference between running legacy ultima or beast unleashed exercise wise?they seem similar

1 Like

Liked only because I totally get it :grin: Did the same thing with the original version when it came out :wink:

Now updating all of the bundled titles + the old pre-orders, then I’ll run the upgrade script to update past purchases.

5 Likes

What about Executive?

I LOVE THIS PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

GOD i listened to ONE loop of libertine and I felt like a walking thirst trap, now we got this EVEN STRONGER version because thats what heroes do

4 Likes

whose the forth? :slight_smile:

Executive + Libertine = ?

Perfect. I can start lucid dreaming tonight.

And we shall share our experiences in the LD Thread!

1 Like

efficient playboy

1 Like

It’s coming, just might not have a product box until midday Sunday, lol. I’m exhausted. Today was a mess, but I was determined to get this out, even in a rough state.

10 Likes

@GoldenTiger can you download true social ? i guess Saint still has to add all the titles before he can push the universal button to make it available to existing users. I need to sleep now.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign do you still hold the opinion that it isn’t advisable to combine 2 ultimas? I am seeing all sorts of good synergies.

haha probably Zari from Legends of Tomorrow :wink: schwang!

2 Likes

so far I can download Libertine V2 and Commander, that’s it.