Main Disc. Thread - 12 is here

This is actually an issue for me:

“How long do you work with a product/build method before you understand that it’s not doing very much?”

all I can do is apply my intuition and try to make the best judgment call.

(I suspect, for example, that Mind’s Eye Terminus2 is having a significant beneficial impact; but there’s no extremely obvious result to which I can point and say, ‘see? that’s it.’ Almost thought of stopping in order to relieve some of the load and free up bandwidth, but in the end, I didn’t. Instead, I chose to ease back on the Ultima at this time. @DarkPhilosopher’s point led me to take more seriously how Ultima tracks could add to the subliminal load. This week, I did a meditation with As Above Ultima, and other than that haven’t run any others.)

3 Likes

I personally think one has to get accustomed to Q before adding ultima…
For some including myself ultima goes straight into reconcilliation or backed up processing

Thanks for the encouragement, @pacman. I think, though, that this might not be so.

As I see it, I’m basically running three programs. (This is my current spin. haha.)

I’ve got a wealth custom. I’ve got a mind-spirit custom. I’ve got a health and healing custom. Just three Terminus build customs.

It’s just that the mind-spirit custom does not yet technically exist.

When it does, it will contain the cores of Alchemist, Quantum Limitless, and Mind’s Eye.

Right now, I’m listening to those programs separately (and at a pretty gentle pace - 3 months per stage on the multi-stagers). Once I get to Stage 4, I’ll order the custom and it will vacuum up those 3 programs, leaving me with 3 customs. That’s all. Right now it makes my stack look packed, but next year, it’ll be pretty trim and slim.

While I am currently running two Terminus2 programs in my stack, it’s also true that I exclusively listen to those programs during meditation sessions. I’ve been combining meditation sessions with subliminals for 9+ months. At first, it was an experiment, but at this point I’m basically sold on it. If I’ve ever done okay running heavy stacks, I’d attribute it largely to that.

Now I’m learning to take better action. Always my weak point.

Like learning to walk again. Just need to look out for the proverbial ‘flying cats’. (okay, there’s no proverb. just a gif.)

ezgif-3-13f7508e58e6

(I’ll admit that I do not understand what’s going on in that picture at all.)

Anyway. Final 12 relevant conclusion:

Bandwidth is real. With Ultimas as with other programs.

2 Likes

The gif says it all…
I can relate to it :grinning:

1 Like

Only the ones I already had. We can’t get Stark, Medici, Survival, etc. in New Dawn. :blush:

2 Likes

I understand. Not all products have obvious effects from the very beginning. My problem though, was of a different nature. I gradually LOST my sense & effects of subs over time.

I’ve written about StarkQ, EmperorQ, and MediciQ; but these days I can barely tell what I’m running. Thoughts, manifestations, nudges that I used to have, don’t happen anymore.

And this is not the type of “oh you got accustomed to the script, so you think it’s doing nothing”.
NONE of the Q subs seem to be doing much. The effects are there, but VERY dulled/minor.

Increasing or decreasing loops, taking breaks, didn’t help either. Long flush break (15+ days) is the only thing I haven’t tested yet.
Who knows, it might just be an effect of the astrology these days. We’ll see. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What is your other T2 besides the healing one?

I have found very high bandwith with Rebirth, BLU, medium with Libertine, and Commander, low with Elixer.

That’s very interesting, you can’t run Stark, HOM or any of the newer stuff anymore?

I know there was a time you were running them at least decently successfully from my understanding.

Have you asked Saint about this?

Or tried rebirth Ultima? That seems to reset my ability to perceive the strength of sub effects.

I can reach a point where I stop believing the sub is making a difference-or I feel it’s not enough-it feels like just another thing that failed and is muted, and I have to find a way out of that mentally/emotionally or my progress stalls. (not saying that’s the case with you but you may have your own version)

I felt a similar dulling/uncertainty on and off for my first month on Emperor Q. Part of me hated it. I saw the hints of it’s potential. But then it came seemingly like I was normal again. On V4 for the first time in my life I felt after the first listen, that I had and was everything I ever needed to be to accomplish anything.

In metrics and experience I’ve since seen Q-perform higher-but the state effect is still subtler even as its stronger.

3 Likes

The flush will be your friend.

1 Like

@Azriel
Could this be the power of Q or the mind needs more time to process the power of a Q title?

I think it’s the increase density of the script-or rather I should say the increased density of the information being taken it-the script density is likely only slighted modified-although EmperorQ/ V5 has a larger script than V4 if I remember correctly-
it makes it a stronger sub-but less quick to experience.
And more diffuse in experience over all

1 Like

While I do not entirely agree with @Simon here, he does have a point. Had a conversation with @Abu_Nasir the other day and he mentioned having very similar experiences. He as well returned to the New Dawn formats.

Kinda interesting is it not? Personally, I’m a curious person and I do spend quite a lot of time contemplating subliminal’s, the development of its technology here at Subliminal Club. Mainly because I can see how it may contribute to the healing and evolvement of mankind on a long-term scale. That’s what the whole purpose of experimenting and testing is for, is it not?

Having that said if anyone has had a similar experience it might be helpful to share it here. This way, we might come to a conclusion as to why this is happening. In the end, helping not only yourself but also the creators of this platform.

Your input is warmly appreciated!

2 Likes

It’ll take time. The way I did it was getting exposure to Terminus. Stonewalled, then realized it works when I get out of my own way as I was stopping. When I went back to it (my custom) works perfectly. Kinda like with fitness this is one way, push yourself, rest, then it becomes normal next time you go in. Probably if you revisit now all is different because your reaction to it is different.

2 Likes

It’s Mind’s Eye Terminus2. I’ve used it since May 24 2020. Might be the first day it came out, but I don’t know. 3 days a week. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

I think my major program stack as a whole takes up a lot of real estate and bandwidth.

It is my own doing. And, basically, I love it.

But it also seems wise to hold back on adding more.

For a little while there, I was starting to see my tires bulge and my rims get close to scraping the ground. It was getting harder to pedal (i.e., take action). Now I’m seeing it start to get easier again. But it taught me that just because I’m feeling alright that does not mean I’m not being affected by the load.

At first I was starting to see Sanguine as a Get Out Of Jail Free card. But it doesn’t make your load lighter, although as @ALMIGHTY points out, it may enhance your ability to gracefully handle that load. Dark made a similar point about Sanguine to be fair, though it wasn’t his main point.

Action turns out to be useful on both ends. On the Results end, if your actions are effective and successful, well that’s why you’re using the thing, so clearly it’s working. On the Process end (the middle ‘end’?), your ability to engage in action at all is a sign that you’re not currently being overwhelmed by reconciliation.

For that matter, Action is even important on the front end (i.e., before you’ve started the subliminal and when you’re just choosing which program to run): your willingness to take action in a certain area (whether objectively ‘successful’ or not) is a sign that you’re ready for the related subliminal and that you’ll probably be able to work well with it.

2 Likes

Personally, I believe Q was a huge jump in terms of efficiency, power level and as Saint & Fire mentioned should be listened to with caution. Especially regarding newcomers as they’ve not been exposed to these scripts before.

Now, @Simon is not a newcomer on the flip side, I believe his been here from somewhere in the beginning.

For me Q is more efficient, powerful, gives more instantaneous results compared to New Dawn, and it’s also way more smooth. There may be many components as to why users have mentioned New Dawn to be more effective. One thing I like to point out is that they never said New Dawn to be more effective compared to Q, rather they said Q to never give them results at all. Which makes me believe that it’s a usage problem, or it might also be an awareness problem, yet in @Simon’s case I doubt that.

Q subliminal’s are extremely smooth and I must admit I’ve also been caught up in the “I don’t see any results” sickness, however when I quit listening I noticed how much I’ve actually changed and I actually BECAME the scripts. In the beginning, there will be a lot of obvious contrast, yet after a certain period of listening you’ve actually become that person and changes become less apparent. It becomes your new baseline, your new normal.

Then there’s also overexposure, stonewalling, a counter-results listening pattern, etc. A wide range of possibilities as to why some are getting the results they’re getting, however, I’d say it is mostly accounted for what I’ve mentioned above.

Nowadays people are literally running so many encyclopedia dense scripts, not one, not two but even three or more of those programs and expecting not to stonewall. That’s your mistake right there. Our brains can only handle so much, in terms of scripting and processing not to mention the change orchestrated by the scripts themselves.

Luckily we’ve got @Malkuth to share his insightful metaphors to have some of us, who haven’t yet gone Quantum to be able to comprehend.

6 Likes

I actually find that @Simon is one who often helps me to get perspective on using subliminals. That’s the Quantum thinker. Observes super-carefully. Applies intuition and experimentation creatively. And analyzes logically and systematically. He frequently ends up with thorough but also unique understandings.

I’m sure this latest set of experiences he’s having will be no exception.

Remember when Q titles were first released, before the Q store? We were all trying to deal with the fact that what used to take 4-8 hours of exposure could now be accomplished in 1 hour. I guess the truth is that we are still struggling to digest this point.

When you were originally prepared to listen for 12 hours a day, it’s quite an adjustment. It’s tempting to just fill in the empty space with additional programs.

and on another completely different note, where the hell is @Magneto?

6 Likes

He probably changed so much that he forgot the forum

2 Likes

Thanks for all the comments guys. :slight_smile:

The main reason I did not bring it up is because my life is going through tremendous changes over the last few weeks – my own bout with covid, a couple deaths, the whole of my extended family moving together into an apartment complex, new job/projects, stupid laptop keyboard giving errors, etc. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Under these transitions, the ND subs like Ev3 & Lv2 have been more effective than any vQ sub.
Maybe LIFE is using up a lot more brain bandwidth than I realize. :wink:

We’ll talk about subliminal builds after life stabilizes a bit. :smile:

6 Likes

I know from experience that things like that aren’t easy to deal with especially in bulk. Best of luck brother. Keep us updated.

1 Like

That’s kind of my experience too. Q didn’t work for me and I returned to the initial versions. The difference in effects are pretty notable.

Now, as the subliminals only comes with Q version, people that doesn’t have the “new dawn” subs won’t be able to test, compare and, at the end, see for themselves which one performs better.

2 Likes