Main Disc. New Title Hype Thread

no problem
probably the reveal and the release will be in the same day as was with boner ultima
but until then are the forum members supposed to keep guessing?

My guess is that it will keep going for a predetermined (by them) amount of time until someone guesses it, and then it will be released. I’m sure they aren’t going to delay release until someone guesses correctly though. I expect Saint will be commenting with an approx release date/time soon enough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enhance your smell and taste subliminal
due to covid epidemic subclub will restore
people sense of taste and smell

Gonna go for the obvious. Ultima title that helps burn fat, eat whatever you want. Ice cream for days.

3 Likes

That is crazy hahaha

There are so many good suggestions here! I would think fat loss would be a choice… Money… Seducer…

Primarch is done, which means they might work some of that Primarch into a couple new exciting titles!

Whipped cream, a body sculpting ultima! When it’s inside the can, it’s basically liquid… Once out, it becomes solid and you can shape it as you want!! :point_left: This would be my guess!

Also the market tendency, usually in January people get some resolution to lose fat or improve their shape! If you loos fat loss or “weight loss” on google trend, I’m sure there is a peak in the beginning of the year! Also, there are tons of people who want to lose fat sooo… The demands is there!

1 Like

Bone density enhace including releaving of joints pain and increase mobility, als help with regulating blood sugar levels

Sweet Temptation - seductress for men. Causes those around you to look at you in awe, treat you with sweetness, and make your interactions smooth as can be.

1 Like

Announcement tomorrow. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

What if…

This is just an announcement for Love Bomb, the official Ultima? XD

Nah, I doubt it but it was a funny thought.

2 Likes

It’s a sub to make us better at guessing what untitled subs are for :D. kidding. I got no ideas this time so I’ll just guess and say it’s a mental resliience/toughness sub in line with Stoic Philosophy.

6 Likes

Has anyone guessed it?

2 Likes

That would be incredibly cool

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ice Cream

I (stop) Scream(-ing) in frustration at guessing incorrectly every time there’s a challenge.

2 Likes

Being the best in your field sub or money sub

Cream of the Crop
The best of the best. Being [the cream]( is being the best of something in what field you choose

cream always rises to the top A good person or idea cannot go unnoticed for long, just as cream poured in coffee or tea eventually rises to the top .

CREME DE LA CREME when referring to people, this phrase points to really rich or influential people who are far away from commoners

5 Likes

Ohhh, I like that idea!

Natural pheromones sub
Or
Music producer sub
Or writter sub

Or
Sigma male sub

1 Like

I scream? Expressing yourself freely with no doubt, shame or guilt? :smiley:

ULTIMA CREAM
control your cream
Put cream on top of everything you want, even if it’s Salad
Mastery of orgasm
Cream at will
:joy:

OK now serious
Cream goes on top so I say: finishing the task with excellence
Excellent Ultima

My guess is the clue is something to do with Wu tang Clan.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
C.R.E.A.M, get that money, dollar dollar bills Y’all!

Edit; Bugger! @Azriel beat me to it

3 Likes

Don’t think many will see the random connection here.:thinking: