Luther's Journal

The new Genesis: Mogul looks good, but I think Nouveau R.I.C.H. fits me better. I might swap True Sell with Genesis: Mogul, however. Later.

I feel like I can run my current stack for a long time. Everything feels super calm and quiet these days, I like it.

Now I have to go cyborg mode for the rest of the day/week/month… /year. Hahaha.

The journey doesn’t feel like a chore anymore. I’m having fun, that’s what matters.

entrepreneurial mindset and reviews

My entrepreneurial mindset gets out of hand sometimes.

I was trying out this self-care brand that is all organic. Since it’s organic, it’s more expensive. The bottle for the product was absolute garbage, lol. It was leaking everywhere, you had to squeeze the bottle and turn it upside down and more than you would need would just shoot out everywhere. It was unbelievable, for such an expensive product. I felt like it was a blasphemous sin against all that is good in product design. It went against everything I stand for. I gave them a 0 star rating reviews. Any company or brand that overlooks such a simple aspect of their product and user experience, shows their level of intelligence, competence, foresight, and care. Absolutely abysmal. It was the equivalent of going on a date with a woman, and her meeting one of your pet peeves - it’s instant “no, I don’t care”. Don’t talk to me, don’t look at me, don’t nothing… we’re done. That’s how I felt about this product, I didn’t even want to use it. I don’t care if it was effective, the bottle told me everything I needed to know.

I have pet-peeves like this. Back when I was gaming during my complacent stretch, I was looking for new video games to play. I was checking out reviews and I would search on YouTube “x review”. Some of these “reviewers” when you watch their videos, it would just be them in front of a camera. No gameplay, no overlay, no nothing. You see their face. “Where the fuck is the gameplay”. Lmao. They’re just sitting there telling you face to face in a one on one conversation, it’s useless. People don’t understand shit, these days, lol.

On the topic of reviews, that book review I wrote was brutal and reminded me of why the internet is a ridiculous joke/meme. I critiqued the author’s writing and over-usage of tropes, and clichés. Predictable and extremely safe storytelling. My review blew up and lots of people agreed with me because I was spitting cold hard facts, and then there were these low IQ people getting triggered and defending the author’s clearly lazy writing. When people are more emotionally invested and attached to the author/artist to the point of giving them that much leniency was insane to witness. As if the author was “god” and could possibly do no wrong and how dare I point out a flaw in their writing. These authors could literally slap anything together and people would eat it up. It’s mind-bogglingly insane. People are more fans of the “creators” than the actual art. Absolute blasphemy. I’m not interested in being “friends” with the author, I’m interested in compelling, masterful storytelling that is of high quality and worth my time. The internet is full of low ROI, low value mindsets, and they ruin the quality of everything by doing weird emotionally invested gymnastics. It’s all just weird nonsense. I’m just so done with entertainment at this point, everything is terrible and watered down.

1 Like

I have one left in the chamber actually, lol.

I was cleaning out my laptop.

I do funny shit sometimes to stimulate the creative juices.

I wrote a short story once about Saint working on a hyper-dominant, super edge lord subliminal product. The plot was that he began testing it on himself and went to the dark side. Fire began to notice strange behavior from him, but Saint assured him that he was normal despite plotting to himself when no one was looking. One day he went mad and began instabanning people for no reason. Even long-term members. He also unbanned all of the dominance obsessed permanently banned members and resurrected them from the banned-realm. Eventually, Fire tried to stop him, and there was public back and forth which ended up with Saint somehow banning him. All hope was lost for many months. There was an underground resistance of unjustly banned members trying to escape from Saint’s reign, and one day a mysterious hooded figure approached the stronghold - it was none other than Fire. Fire then worked on a subliminal script to save Saint and everyone else.

Lmao. I had this in the folder, I just deleted it lol. I never put that on here because despite being a complete joke… it feeds those weird low IQ people’s fears that subliminals can somehow cause negative effects or “mind control” you and shit. They’re too dumb to understand jokes.

7 Likes

I notice that sometimes when you’re doing big transformations, you start cleaning your environments, your overdue payments, maybe your wardrobe, your laptop, etc.

I swear I’ve done this on 5 different occasions.

At this point i’m noticing, everything I have is extremely minimalist. I just deleted so much shit… apps, my social media posts I just deleted. My mindset leveling up. Mainly just making sure that I don’t slip up ever again with any type of distraction. This combination of subliminals has me very cyborg-like, extremely high ROI and extremely productive/focus oriented. I’ve been like that, but not on this level. This is some next level shit. Hahaha

4 Likes

Khan: Tienes el valor de abrazar la grandeza?

gif1

gif2

gif3

gif4

lgif5

gif6

gif7

gif8

gif9

gif10

gif11

gif12

gif13

gif14

gif15

5 Likes

This is great! :sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like

What in the world is going on out here.

Sub Club dropping bangers left and right… lol

And in the middle :slight_smile:

2024 will be insane levels of growth for everyone. Will be fun to watch and experience.

4 Likes

I thought about this a lot when i read it a few days ago. Rather than not interested, i felt those were not as fulfilling. That’s until i started LBFH.

But even though LBFH helped me feel fulfilled with my social life, what you wrote helped me realized that yes, i have some repressed things in my perception of my sexual life.

The 7 QoL you wrote made me think, instead of “this is not fulfilling”, i should start thinking “why is this not fulfilling?” and try to discover more about myself from there. Which actually paid off quite quickly.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s brilliant hahaha.

Let’s put it this way, lol. Imagine that you have an amazing woman head over heels sexually attracted to you. A woman whom you are free to be yourself with and share intimacy with. You have steamy, passionate sexual encounters that blow your minds and elevate the both of you - at the same time.

… is this fulfilling?

I mean, I personally think so. Lol

3 Likes

Try out the subliminals for it, you might be impressed.

The manifestation on these subliminals for your social life/romantic life can be crazy sometimes.

A good friend of mine is in the personal care industry. I won’t say what subset, lol. A while back when I was running Khan, he was showcasing his brand at a tradeshow. He randomly invited me to tag along. These types of tradeshows are great for networking and getting inspired.

Anyways, in the exhibition hall, literally right next to us were another brand who had a bunch of very attractive models with them.

Khan manifested a scenario that literally took me from sitting at home, to suddenly being next to a bunch of models, with the sexual energy/aura dripping around me.

I still had to take action, but there was no pressure. “We’re just networking.” Lmao.

5 Likes

The new Sex & Seduction X looks :fire:. Wanted Black is a behemoth.

Subliminal Club made things too easy for folks. All the NWE, NRE, NLE, etc.

There is probably no better time to be using these subliminals, than now. Anyone can just start running these and experiencing profound change or manifestations. Anyone can start leveling up. What else is there to do? Just sit around? Lol.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m done writing in the journal for today. Lol.

Preach! The updates are crazy good!

Khan ST3 is doing crazy work with me. Can’t wait till stage 4. And even the updates coming

1 Like

Today is one of those high octane days.

-puts on edgy cap-