Low libido 🍌 what to do?

I was going to add a similar question for you?

Are you intermittent fasting? Restricting calories? Exercising intensely?

When I up my calories and stop restricting foods such as paleo, keto, vegetarian, intermittent fasting, and especially low fat, and eat well rounded and when I’m hungry, my libido skyrockets.

We are not meant to have six pack abs and 8% body fat. Doing so is going against every survival instinct in us as humans and will come at one cost or another.

Again just asking, don’t know if this applies at all but was/is my experience.

3 Likes

Thanks, no I’m not doing that. But probably need to eat better. My Dr said I should lose about 10 lbs. I drink a bit of coffee though. Not sure if that is bad for it. I believe the sex mastery sub has already made some improvement.

4 Likes

Cool,

And yes, sex mastery even just a couple times a day for a few days has me feeling like a teenager again.

5 Likes

That’s super potent man :wink:

3 Likes

Whew last night was very intense. I have not had that good of a transaction in a while. What are the secret ingredients included in this sub @SaintSovereign ? :muscle: I felt like I overdosed on steroids!

5 Likes

Haha. Tell us more, @R.E.M.P.O. Am all ears

4 Likes

God her touch and everything was so damn intensified. And it felt so darn good. I got all horny like a teenager. The sex was freaking great. Everything felt too good. My arousal was way up there. I love it.

6 Likes

@R.E.M.P.O - Woah! Just what we need. You remember that sense of wonder and specialness we felt as a teen when we got aroused? Even kissing and touching felt so intense. We loose it as we grow up. But am glad we have a solution to it now.

2 Likes

SM is fun.
It brings out Sex God that is hidden inside.
And transition feels effortless and smooth.

3 Likes

@rajeshwer @Lion this is truly an amazing sub! I never thought subliminals could be this powerful!

3 Likes

I haven’t even touched the libertine yet.

2 Likes