[Limitless series] what are the differences between four kinds?

Hello.
There are four kinds of Limitless series exist (Limitless Executive, Quantum Limitless, Beyond Limitless, Limitless). What are the differences between those?
in my understanding (and guessing), Limitless is the most generic cognitive/learning ability enhancer, and QL is in more depth than just Limitless, LE is… enhance productive and problem solving skills in business-wise? Im not sure. and BL is for artist/creator maybe.

can you guys confirm this?
happy to hear you guys experiences on those!!

1 Like

I have only run QL of the lot. And I can tell you this much that it is about all around cognitive development of an individual. You will feel sharper, will get in the zone easily, process new information faster than before etc. And the thing with these is unless you have some really good self-awareness levels you wouldn’t feel anything until you have achieved something significant.
The only drawback is that since it is multi stage running QL is a long term commitment so only go for it if you have ample time to go through all the stages. With committing to each stage for atleast 4 months.

6 Likes
6 Likes

So if you wanted to develop a sort of innate genius, a intuitive understanding of sorts, QL limitless would be a the clear go to. What do you think the interactions would be between QL/Renaissance man and QL/Stark?

1 Like

Well I haven’t run both of the titles so far, so experience wise I can tell you nothing unfortunately.

But here is what the from the description says

But Renaissance Man is the ultimate free-spirit, so he must not be overwhelmed or else his mission will be in jeopardy. For this reason, the Renaissance Man, similar to StarkQ, has a frame of steel alongside an almost fanatical belief in himself and his creative goals, creating a powerful field that seems to pull others into his vision, allowing him to become a profound thought leader if so desired while protecting him from being overwhelmed by the emotions of the world around him.

Just like Stark has some small aspects of Mogul,

Opinion wise from what I have read on the forum, Stark is about: Intelligence, Seduction, Social Life, Charisma, Produtivity, Wealth etc.

While Renaissance man is about: freeing yourself from blockeges, being able to express yourself freely, honing skills, Ambition, Creativity, Empathy (which in turn helps in being genuine in social interactions).

In the end it depends on which of the following qualities do you want in your life right now.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Remember you can also enter a support ticket.

1 Like

Limitless is a cognitive enhancer, very powerful. Quantum Limitless takes the concepts in Limitless and goes deeper. There’s more scripting, more things address, etc. Beyond Limitless is short-term cognitive boost. It’s for studying for upcoming exams and the such. It has less scripting, and it’s geared toward giving you a “fast” boost. Limitless Executive has both Limitless and the Executive for added productivity.

10 Likes

Probably a typo or I’m misunderstanding, but to clarify, Limitless Executive consists of Beyond Limitless and Executive, is that right?

Or is it Limitless + Executive? Thanks Saint

It’s Beyond Limitless and Executive.

1 Like

Alright probably a typo. I wanted to clarify because it also says the same on the core description, Limitless and Executive.

In any case I’ve had great results with the core in my custom. Thanks brother.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign Can Quantum Limitless take someone with average intelligence and make them a genius?

I’m sure that regular limitless title stacked or in a custom with executive would be fun.

1 Like

@James What subliminal have you listened to the longest and how long was it. Since 2018, what meaningful, impactful, drastic, positive changes have occurred in your life where it has completely shifted for the absolute better? How many subliminals have you purchased? What do you truly want out of life? Do you feel stuck? Is your life very similar or close to what it was like in 2018?

1 Like

It won’t “make” anyone a genius I don’t think. But will increase one’s chances.

1 Like

Define genius. And why would you want to be one?

1 Like

Yeah, Exec part gave me the push. Similar to your journey but on a much earlier stage, I’m also expanding my skills into IT, and I was running LE in my custom when I accomplished a sort of milestone.

I’m tinkering with a custom draft right now, and I’m leaning towards Limitless or LE once again.

Will hit you up if go with it. Stark is still tempting though.

——

Btw, congrats on the Python journey man. I’m like 5 percent in it and I’m already confused as heck… haha! You’re doing great

2 Likes

Been messing with PHP since 2006, JavaScript for a time, and Arduino code for a few years. Prior experience helps pick up new languages faster and faster.

2 Likes

Definitely Dragon Reborn

That’s a tough one. Probably the biggest changes are two things. First my mental and emotional maturity is in a place I never thought I would see in my lifetime but I know I have a long way to go. The second is that for most of my life but the last few years specifically I have been obsessed with wanting things and situations to be like they were in the past. I have no idea why or how but I thought if I could somehow achieve that , that maybe I could somehow make things right in regards to mistakes I made and regrets I have.

I don’t feel that way anymore. I don’t know if it just randomly happened or was building under the surface. I noticed it the other day when I was having a conversation with my Wife.

Probably most of the Subliminal Club catalog with the exception of the sex based ones. That was something else I gained from Dragon Reborn. I stopped caring about being social. I always felt an obligation to be something I’m not just to make other people happy and avoid conflict. It made me miserable and I was too aloof or oblivious to it.

@ksub Just asked how I define genuis . That ties into this part in that I have been able to really put a lot of thought into how something will affect myself , my family, or both. I really want to get better at long term planning and thinking. To me that’s a hallmark of a genius. Being able to see patterns and adjust accordingly. I hope that makes sense?

Clarity

At times. I hate having to rely on people for anything. It makes me crazy.

It’s not where I would like it to be but I’m not even close to who I was five years ago

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that’s a common thing. First time I looked at Python I was thinking " what did I just get myself into?".

That’s another part of my curiosity about Quantum Limitless. Being able to speed up the time to learn programming languages and spot errors

3 Likes

To add to this which I am sure I have shared this before but my main underlying goal I have had since whatever is just to honestly feel like an adult. I struggle with it still and I am almost 55 years old. Seriously? Why does this have to be so unnecessarily difficult.

Dragon Reborn has helped me a lot but I so often still feel like I am missing something. That I am for whatever reason not seeing things in a beneficial way. I’m sure a vast majority of that is from having ADHD and very likely Aspie.

That’s why I asked about Quantum Limitless.

1 Like