Ascension Stack + Limitless, Sex Master - I AM the Superior Seductive Developer

Hi all Subliminal Club members,

I start listening to Limitless Ascension, this journal is to keep my listening journey, share how Limitless Ascension changes me as well as get feedback and insights from other members. Add Limitless & Sex Mastery after 3 weeks listening to Ascension.

My stacking plan:
Week 1: Ascension x2 loops for 5 days
Week 2: Ascension x4 loops for 5 days
Week 3: Ascension x8-x9 loops for 5 days
Week 4: Stacking: introduce Limitless

• Ascension x4 loops for day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4
  • Limitless x2 loops on day 1, day 3
  • Limitless x1 loops on day 2, day 4
  • Ascension x4 loops & Limitless x2 loops on day 5

Week 5: Stacking: introduce Sex Mastery

• Limitless x2 loops on day 1, day 3
  • Sex Mastery x1 loop on day 2, day 4
  • Ascension x4 loops, Limitless x2, Sex Mastery x1 on day 5

Why I choose Ascension & Limitless as core titles

• I work as a software developers so Limitless enhances and improves developing skills + productivity. My main aim to be a Super Developer so Limitless is my main sub.

• Working in a Chinese company, I notice that developers (include myself) tend to become too obedient to manager’ requests. Many times, I receive many coding tasks and must force myself to work overtime. I use Ascension with the aim to increase my firmness and set my boundary, I say yes to tasks I want to do, I say no to tasks that are impossible or political-related that no one wants to do.

• Overall, to become more productive and work effectively so that I have the whole weekend to do things for myself.

Some questions I need help from members:

• I mainly use masked sub. Must I use stereo speakers to listen the sub? Can I use non-stereo speaker like laptop and phone speakers to listen.

• Do I must listen 1 loop without pausing? I often have online meeting to discuss bugs in code, so I need to pause the sub to attend the meeting.

• I have no headphones and speakers, which recommended headphones and speakers (below $100) should I buy?

What I hope to improve: During the day, 1pm to 7pm is my unproductive time

• Having no air-condition in a South East Asian country, 1pm - 3pm becomes too hot for me to concentrate & work. Hope to see increasing concentration here.

• 4pm - 7pm is grey/blue time for me, my mind tends to wander, I have a hard time to focus on doing things. Hope to see increasing concentration here.

• I am easily lost in details. Classical example is I can become annoyed when seeing unclean code, then spend time to clean it and forget which main task I am doing. Hope to increase my sharpness and memory to work more effectively.

• I am too dependent in coffee, take at least 2 cups a day: in the morning & in the afternoon. Hope to see if I consume less coffee but my focus and sharpness are increasing

Being a software developer, I plan to make this 1st post to be a README. I will edit this post so that importance updates, recommendations & feedbacks are always included.

Best,

10 Likes

Laptop and phone speakers are fine for masked

Pausing and resuming is perfectly fine

Most normal headphones and speakers will do. Headphones like the ones that come with your phone, works perfectly with masked tracks. If you have to buy them, spend something like 20 USD to get a decent pair

PS: love the Ascension + Limitless stack. Am sure you will kill it at work :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you @Lion, your reply is very fast

I will follow your advice and looking forward to seeing great results

2 Likes

Yes for subliminals. For Ultimas flat response headphones are recommended.

I pause from time to time and then just resume where I left off.

I love my Sennheiser 280 headphones. I got mine for about $50. As for speakers, when I do use speakers, I use Logitech brand that has a range of 20Hz to 20,000Hz.

Brainwaves can change throughout the day. This may be a natural cycle for you. Perhaps you could change activities to something requiring less focus such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, relaxing, etc.

2 Likes

Brainwaves can change throughout the day. This may be a natural cycle for you. Perhaps you could change activities to something requiring less focus such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, relaxing, etc.

This is new to me. I will try to do things differently as you suggest.

Here’s more on headphones…

I think @SaintSovereign approved of them.

1 Like

Notice: I accidentally copy Ascension in Limitless folder of mp3 player, so I actually listened to Ascension not Limitless. Below is the uplifting effect of Ascension.

Limitless Ascension Week 1, 2x loops each day

My overall experience with Ascension in the 1st week:

• After listening to Ascension 1 hour, I feel my mind is light and I have kind of a blissful feeling. The feeling is the same with very fresh, light, and good feeling when I have a good sleep. For Ascension, the feeling is in my mind not in my body.

• For the first 3 days, I listen 1 hour in the morning, 1 hour in the afternoon. However, 1 hour in the afternoon does not give me any boost or feeling, so I switch to listen 2 hours straight in the morning. What I feel is completely amazed me, I feel my mind light as well as caffeine-boosting for the whole day. The caffeine-boosting feeling does not have the fatigue effect like drinking coffee, which helps me a lot through out the day.

Next week, looking forward to seeing how I feel with 3x loops.

3 Likes

Limitless Ascension Week 2 , 4x loops each day

I decided to increase to 4x loops in the 2nd second week. Results:

• Ascension definitely boosts my brand power and strength to a new level. I think and do things in long hours without headache or tiredness. Before, I could hardly think or focus on thinking and coding after 7pm, I needed to relax my mind without stressing it out from thinking about job-related things. Now I keep thinking in my head what to do next when having dinner, then I can work up to 3 hours without headache or tiredness.

• My mind is boosted through out the day. To experiment, I stop drinking coffee or tea in the 2nd week, to my surprise, I have caffeine-boosting effect almost all days without jittering feeling.

• I feel like my thought comes naturally without much efforts. I do not need to spend 1h to warm my mind, I just sit there and boom, things are processed logically.

I like Ascension so much that I decide to change listening plan, week 3 and week 4 will listening 6 - 7 loops. Then introducing Limitless & Sex Mastery later from the 5th week. It is updated in the first post.

Questions for @SaintSovereign, @Fire and other members:

• Can I use mind-boosting pheromone while listening to Limitless? Does the pheromone affect or reduce Limitless effects?

• Is my stack in week 5 ok to listen?

Out of topic, after only 2 weeks listening to Ascension, I believe SubClub subliminals work. So I ordered Mogul and Seductress for my sisters. After a talking with her, I figured out she needed Mogul (to increase her income, I also listen to it from week 5) and Seductress (to be more feminine, attractive & confident). I will report about her results after she share what happens to her.

Best,

1 Like

Unexpected & Outstanding

When I checked my mp3, in the playlist is actually AscensionQ not Limitless :astonished::astonished::astonished:. So I had been listening to AscensionQ for 2 weeks but not Limitless.

Is it the mind (or universe) wants me to listen to AscensionQ first, not Limitless? I created Limitless folder and remembered that I copied Limitless mp3 file, but I did not.

So Ascension makes me feel uplifting and boosts my mind. Because I thought I was listening to Limitless, I focused on the effects and results of Limitless in the past 2 weeks. Now when I looked back, there were many evidence of Ascension effects:

• I am more confident to do things I think in my mind. I become more of a doer not a talker, I DO it like natural things without a second though. An example, I became more talkative during the Scrum meeting to recommend changes in code and documentation which I believe will help other programmers to learn about the system faster.

• I am more confident to say out loud and stop wrong things. I spread my hand to prevent old people cutting in a queue with a firm, calm voice + straight eye contact. FYI, my South East Asia country respects elderly people, I have never ever done that in the public, it happened in 2 weeks listening to Ascension.

• Now that I notice, some men showed some degree of respect towards me, at that time I thought I had cool + mind-boosted feeling (of Limitless) and exchanged words with them in a relax manner.

• I showed more confident posture in the public.

A super surprised and astonished turn of event for me

Now, I think that it would be fun to randomly listening to a subliminal without knowing the title. Listening this way, I would have my own understanding about the sub without becoming to bias and focus on stated effects

Question @SaintSovereign, @Fire & other members:

• What is your thought about my turn of event and possible effects of Ascension on me?

• These other 2 questions in my preview post is still valid. Can I use mind-boosting pheromone while listening to Limitless? Does the pheromone affect or reduce Ascension uplifting effects and Limitless effects ?

• Is my stack in week 5 ok to listen? Or it is too much?

What to do next? I stick to the schedule plan, listening to Ascension in Week 3 & 4, then introduce Limitless, Mogul & Sex Mastery in Week 5. Update will be made in the 1st post later.

2 Likes

I always follow signs like these. I would continue on Ascension.

1 Like

@BlissAdventurer

I’ve used pheromones with subliminals. I’ve seen no evidence of contradiction. You could experiment and notice what happens.

I’d also encourage you to read

“The End of Alzheimer’s” by Dale Bredesen, MD I found helpful ideas for cognitive improvement in there.

1 Like

Ascension Week 3, 8x - 9x loops each day

I increased the loop to 8 or 9 in week 3, below are the effects I notice:

• It seems the calm & uplifting effects are not as strong as they are in the first 2 weeks. This is the scenario mentioned by many other members when listening subs for a long time. Although the calm & uplifting effects are not there, I still feel confident to do things my way.

• For the first 4 days, listening to 9 loops per day, then I experienced light reconciliation. On day 4 & day 5, I felt a bit lazy, instead of focusing on working, I wanted to lay down & relax. On day 4, I ended relaxing for 2 hours straight during work hours, my thought was “it is OK to relax now, in the evening I can work extra hours”. On day 5, I must put some mental effort to push myself to work instead of relaxing like day 4.

• To reduce the reconciliation effect, I listened to 8 loops on day 5. Now, today is the first rest day, I feel motivated to do things again, so reducing 1 loop helps me to deal with reconciliation.

Next week, I have a tight working schedule with urgent programming tasks to meet the deadline, therefore I start stacking Limitless with Ascension to boost me. The listening plan is:

• Limitless x2 loops on day 1, day 3, listen early on the day before Ascension
  • Limitless x1 loops on day 2, day 4, listen early on the day before Ascension
  • Ascension x4 loops & Limitless x2 loops on day 5

Excited to see good results with Limitless

Best,

1 Like

Very good results with this very foundational and tight stack. Awesome :+1:

Are my results that good? I hardly find other Ascension journals to compare. Could you explain @ bit?

1 Like

You don’t need to compare with other journals here. Just reading your journals shows the results. Don’t you feel you are benefitting from Ascension + Limitless?

1 Like

I see.

I got Ascension results from the very 1st week, it was very quick. Next week will be the first time I listen to Limitless, looking forward to see its effects. I will journal the results in the next weekend.

Ascension & Limitless are my base titles, will listen to them for 3 months to see how the long-term results are. During that period, I may introduce some other titles, for now I think of Limitless Executive Ultima for more productive or `SMX for some wild fun :smiling_imp:

1 Like

All the best, my friend

any new experiences/result with the sex sub?

Hi David, I haven’t listened to it yet, plan to include it in the stack from 22nd Mar or maybe later.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign, @Fire I asked about pheromones before and get confirmation that they can be used with subs.

Now I have a question about Mantra: Could you use Mantra together with your subs?