Legendary Transformation of Hermit into Saint Germain

The cause of anger is the subliminal as mentioned previously, but if you want to take a closer look at this question the answer would be – a raise in status, feeling internal respect which is exuding externally, effect those in your surroundings do not want you to raise in status and therefore do not comply to your energy, which makes you angry. Fire is the element of which the negative effects cause anger, Fire is also related to willpower, strength, power in general, and so on – obviously, anger are the expected side-effects when having reconciliation on a subliminal that intensely focuses on those aspects.

So in actuality, I already asked myself that question and already made tons of conclusions about it.

1 Like

Very good

I think what helps here is being very lenient and forgiving with other people. They are doing the best they can with what they have. Yes, fire is the element negative effects of which can cause that, but we can change those. Since you are on that path I guess you already know that.

All the best man.

1 Like

I’m eager to read your insights. Are you still running Stark? @Hermit

Hey @Apollo, I have stopped listening to Stark a long time ago but @friday keeps on pushing me to have another go at it. To be honest, I want to move forward and listen to Ascended Mogul instead, but this strange synchronicity of yours has conjured a lot of doubt regarding my decisions.

Let’s have the Subliminal Community decide Hermits faith… hee hee… answer wisely

• Custom {Ascended Mogul, Power Can Corrupt, Inner Circle}
  • Custom {Stark, Inner Circle, Power Can Corrupt}

0 voters

For those who’re interested in divination – pulled, The Strength Card for Stark Custom and The Star Card for Ascended Mogul Custom.

Resources:

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/strength/
https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/major-arcana/star/

Different paths yet both have really intriguing outcomes, I’m personally leaning towards The Star, but who knows.

3 Likes

FYI: Stark’s built-in Inner Circle works quite well. :wink:

2 Likes

For Stark

" The lion is a symbol of raw passions and desires, and in taming him, the woman shows that animal instinct and raw passion can be expressed in positive ways when inner strength and resilience are applied"

I read Stark for you is instinct and raw passion, natural propensities, but it will only be expressed positively alongside inner strength and resilience-perhaps the masculine elements and resolve you found missing in stark

For Ascended Mogul

" The woman has one foot on the ground, representing her practical abilities and good common sense, and the other foot in the water, representing her intuition and inner resources and listening to her inner voice. She is naked, representing her vulnerability and purity under the vastness of the starry night sky. Behind her shines one large star, representing her core essences, and seven smaller stars, representing the chakras."

AM got the star which represents you’re intuition, inner voice, and practical abilities-required to fully be ‘fertile’ in this world guided by the light of your ‘essence’

So Stark-raw passions requiring strength and resolve—AM–practical abilities -being pushed by your intuition/inner voice to be able to shine your core essence in reality.

Why not both?

Or if you were going to go one-I’d suggest AM until whatever venture your up to gains traction. The Ascension/ Ascended Mogul line seems to serve you well for single-minded purpose and focus

1 Like

Haha you got it.

I think you’re having a blast with AM right now, my take is absorb it’s lessons and when you’re confident it’s done it’s thing for you, Stark will welcome you back home.

I too had bursts of temper issues with EQ, but I think the healing stack I played along with it had guided that issue for me. I liked how I felt in EQ; The only drawback with it is in the last week or so, I somehow lost my interest in being intimate. Either I was too tired or EQ cannot be bothered with it right now because I have so much to fix.

I’m on Stark right now, for a week as an expirement, and I’m feeling it’s levity, thats for sure. DR has definitely something to do with it, which I started in the middle of this week as well. DR is here to stay that’s for sure.

Whatever you pick, I think both are helping you based on your posts. Good choices mate.

1 Like

Also @Hermit

I tested Khan Stage 4 and is it something else. Have you sampled it? After running I AM in your custom for so long you likely will get a sense of it within a 1 listen. Maybe not for now, but with a focus on business, social, communication, ambition, enough masculinity but still incredibly chill, focus, and ability to still relate sexually…it may be a complete package of what you’ve mentioned you’re interests were in.

@Azriel
Can you ellaborate on this please.

1 Like

It’s just extremely social while being strong. I would need to run it for longer to really say, and I will definitely do that stages 2 and 3 for a month each at least before running it in full. It was surprisingly light and fun, with a strength. It’s dominance is not nearly as weighty as Emperors but the strength is very strong as well. People were moving out of my way on the street, which I love. In the beginning there was this ecstasy and love of life and everything I was doing, but still a focus. I felt very individualized and unique, and just wanting to do my own thing. And my ability to persuade on it seemed really high, anything in sales one to one I would definitely lead with this.

It felt like the world was a friendlier place -which I was surprised by.

2 Likes

That is indeed surprising. Thanks for sharing that @Azriel

Guess you’re right @pacman, Khan really is something special.

1 Like

I would have gone for Khan if it was not for its lack of focus on Business and Wealth.

2 Likes

The Poll results have arrived, tarrarara [drumstick sounds] – and we have a winner, Ascended Mogul (I love the percentages)!

Moving forward with an Ascended Mogul, Inner Circle, Power Can Corrupt merged Custom. I’m noticing a pattern here – the more I run a Custom with Deus, the fewer and fewer amount of loops I seem to need with it to see prominent results.

I’ve been running Ascended Mogul almost every day, and honestly, it is a fairly easy subliminal to run compared to my Pythagoras Custom. One loop of that Custom and I’m done for the week and it is not even that dense! Honestly, I saw the best effects doing one loop of that one every other three days, it is really that substantial. On the other hand, if I’m overloading myself by doing one loop a day or more, even one loop every other day I’m getting reverse-effects.

While typing my experience I’m noticing loads of mental reconciliation, which is something I’ve been having for the entire week. I felt on top of the world, highly productive, joyful throughout the day but once I listened even one loop of that Custom I was instantly hit with mental distortion, all those effects literally flattered away.

Is Deus that powerful? It seems to be that case, because I’ve included it within every Custom I’ve purchased and of them were so powerful that anything above one loop a day gave side-effects. Of course, over time I was able to increase some of the loops but never above three a day.

Please share your experiences if you have Deus in your Custom, thank you very much.

6 Likes

Every single time I listen to a loop of Da Vinci, I’m astounded by the effects it leverages. In all seriousness, this Custom has been the most profound subliminal I have ever used in my entire life. If you are not at a place where external reality feeds your internal reality in terms of sheer emotional satisfaction – I’d encourage you to purchase a booster/manifestation subliminal containing one Core added on top of almost every single feel-good module.

You see, our ability to execute subliminal scripts is directly related to our emotional state and our emotional state is a reflection of our external reality (as within, so without).

Here’s an overview of the Module List from Da Vinci if anyone is interested;

1. Ascension Core
  2. Deus
  3. Omnidimensional
  4. Deep Sleep
  5. Carpe Diem Ascended
  6. Productivity Unleashed
  7. Extreme Exercise Motivation
  8. I Am
  9. Attachment Destroyer
  10. Blue Skies
  11. Spiritual Freedom
  12. Gratitude Embodiment
  13. Joie de Vivre
  14. Energetic Development
  15. The Architect
  16. Ego Adsum
  17. Iron Frame
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Temptation
  20. Sanguine

I’m going to replicate the effects I’ve gained from Da Vinci in Orpheus, a Custom with Mind’s Eye as Core, having some Spiritual Modules, Manifestation Modules and lastly, most of the ‘Feel Good’ Modules, or Emotional Enhancers if you please.

Still hesitant to purchase my Atlas Custom as I’m not exactly sure whether to go for Inner Circle or Sex & Seduction, I’d very much prefer Sex & Seduction, however, Inner Circle suits my current needs more prominently. Guess, I’ll have to swing the pendulum once more. If I’m going for Inner Circle, the modules would also be different from Sex & Seduction – both Customs have varying directions, hence the change in modules to make it more aligned to that specific objective.

5 Likes

Just don’t add a 21 module to the list :roll_eyes: :sweat:

1 Like

Dear ones,

Hermit has configured his Custom after spending an astronomical amount of time contemplating and meditating on each module. The future looks extremely bright and promising, and in this Journal I’ll be sharing some of the goals I’ve reached alongside the processes that I used to get there.

But first and foremost, I wish everyone a Christmas filled with love and pleasure. More will be announced shortly. :star:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you :heart:

1 Like

Insightful realization today – when listening Subliminal’s at a really low volume two clicks on the volume up, from zero, on IPhone. Causes me to process more easily, more rapidly, and more fluently. When I was in the kitchen to cook some dinner, there was a lot of noise and so I increased the volume, because I could not hear the raindrops otherwise – instantly, I had pressure in my ears and slight pressure in the head; lower volume seems the way to go for me and effects are

6 Likes

Saint has mentioned that increasing the volume can increase reconciliation.
Cause its more like someone talking loudly/screaming at you. Thanks for sharing the realization
and the validity of this in your experience.

2 Likes

For those who’ve been wondering about my Custom, it is named after Orpheus – an ingenious prophet during the Ancient Greek time period.

The Custom is contained of the following modules –

1. Mind’s Eye Core
  2. Deus
  3. Omnidimensional
  4. Awakened Perception
  5. Arcane Mastery
  6. Metamorphosis
  7. Energetic Development
  8. Attachment Destroyer
  9. Chosen of Venus
  10. Ego Adsum
  11. Blue Skies
  12. The Flow
  13. Spiritual Freedom
  14. Gratitude Embodiment
  15. Joie de Vivre
  16. Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
  17. Jupiter
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Mosaïc
  20. Sanguine

I am absolutely loving this Custom, it is most probably my favorite one so far. Orpheus Q is intended to enhance manifestation abilities of any program I run alongside it, furthermore, it contains a whole lot of feel-good modules as thoughts are only accepted by the subconscious when they’re fueled with uplifting emotions and so it is a necessary part of manifestation.

Will elaborate and go into further details regarding my entire stack another time as I’m in a hurry right now.

Have a wonderful day! :relaxed:

8 Likes