Le Journal de Palpatine™ (2021)

So your stack is Billionaire, Stark, and Ascended Mogul? (with Ultimas) Seems like a great stack.

I may have missed it but why did you choose Ascended Mogul over Emperor?

1 Like

The only time I used Emperor was Emperor V3 for my aborted 30-day run. I tested Emperor Q when it was still v1.5 or whatever that initial Q thing was.

I’m just fond of Ascended Mogul because of past results (Stacking it with Limitless to build an iOS app from scratch in 6 days).

Plus I need to make my day job work until I get to the point my empire can obliterate my need for the day job with extreme prejudice. Since Emperor has went through 2 versions since I really last ran it, I can’t afford to risk it jeopardizing my day job too soon.

Do you think Emperor would work with my criteria? Or is AscMogul a “safe” bet?

3 Likes

I would say Ascended Mogul is definitely the safe bet.
I have not really tested it myself except for once, and it was insanely strong confidence
and swag. I tested it after a loop of Ascension.

What was your experience of the EQ 1.5 vs. version Ascended Mogul? That would be a fairly good gauge

Emperor is a risk in environments where you have to tolerate bs and authority figures, especially incompetent or socially inept ones.

My sense with Emperor is -it takes a lot longer than AM to get rolling, when it gets rolling it’s more whole life focused then work, although work focus is a big part of it. I’ve realized with EQ I can’t just put my nose to the grindstone with work, in the begining I could but not any more. I have to be developing myself, clarifying my purpose, learning things, working out, reading, getting my feet wet in dating…so there is huge drive but it’s diversified, at least in my experience.

I handle work like a breeze now, and spend most of my extra time doing the above things. If you have a clear wealth vehichle or vision on ‘how’. Emperor may serve you better for putting efforts into that. Despite new income streams from various sources. I have yet to craft one of those yet.

2 Likes

Emperor won’t do anything you don’t want it to. It’s not going to like, program you to quit your job before you have another way of supporting yourself or anything stupid like that. Anything it pushes you to do will be to your advantage.

1 Like

The way this is set up, it’s 6-week stacks, based on 5 days a week of 2X of BILLionaire. Since it’s the core of the rotation.

5 more weeks on this one, so I’ve been lightly tossing ideas back and forth on what 2 subs to use in place of AscMogul and Stark (Assuming I don’t’ stack with those another 6 weeks).

So many possibilities. Emperor may make an appearance.

I honestly don’t remember. I’ll have to read back over journals. My clearest memory from Emperor V3 without looking is the chick checking me out in the Walgreen’s parking lot. That was unexpected.

That’s not my experience, it pushes you to do things that may prove challenging given one’s circumstance. Or rather I should say it will push you to do things that you want to do, that may cause friction with the status quo and current survival or validation based concerns.

Saint also mentioned it be difficult to run if you don’t have the means to quit your job if your driven towards entrepreneurship-I’ll edit this if I find that quote

none of it is unmanageable -it’s just tricky to fully use effectively

1 Like

Interesting. I haven’t had any urge to become an entrepreneur, so it may effect me differently. When I was running it before, it did give me a large push to find a better that was more in line with my long term goals.

2 Likes

If your clear and have a pathway set, and just want pure firepower to accomplish it, Emperor is a beast of a sub. The mastery part of handling is setting up the aim and path imo.

yes, exactly, for my long term goals are a world away from my current trajectory. Meaning I’d never get there doing what I was doing. Or at least that seemed to be the case the first few months of Emperor. You might not have such dissonance between your current life path, and ultimate goals. In that you have a ways to go but the path is lined up more.

2 Likes

2nd week of 6 will be down today. I’m not getting reconciliation (other than maybe the urge to do 1x of everything daily instead of 2x).

That could be recon since BILLionaire is Terminus and I wanted to see if I could do 2 loops daily, 5 days a week. I honestly feel fine, but I realized that 5-6 hours of subs each day is a lot for me.

Today is what sent me over the edge on that idea. 3 of the 5 days are days off, and if I tie myself to headphones (can’t listen to BILLionaire around the wife without them), that somewhat limits what I can do in terms of productivity.

Thursday and Friday are my workdays. So maybe since I’m tied to the headset ANYWAY, talking to customers, I’ll keep it at 2X for BILLionaire and Stark and then just have to worry about doing Ultima after work once I’m on the better headphones (I got Beats Flex for Christmas, and it’s SWEET).

Af for the future, I’ve been having thoughts of doing a 3-stack rotation consisting of BILLionaire, Khan1, and Khan4. Khan4 should give me exposure to what’s in ST2 and ST3 as well as whatever extra stuff is there.

I briefly considered a 3-stack rotation of Khan1, Khan2, and Khan3…but I would have to give up my custom for that time if I stick with the 3-stack-maximum recommendation. So this is a happy compromise.

I’m sure my mind may be different in terms of the future, given I have 4 weeks left on this BILLionaire+Stark+AscMogul+Executive rotation.

I’m changing my rest days from Sunday/Monday to Tuesday/Weds. Mainly because Tuesday/Weds are 2 of my 3 days off and I’m a lot more active on days off. So I figure it’s more beneficial for any bloom to happen when I’m in a position to make use of it.

I’ve felt slight tinges of what I feel are “bloom” while working on Sundays and Mondays…and that seems wasteful to me.

So:
Day 1: Thursday
Day 2: Friday
Day 3: Saturday
Day 4: Sunday
Day 5: Monday
Rest: Tuesday/Weds

2 Likes

Intriguing perspective! Thank you for posting that!

1 Like

I’m a big fan of @Palpatine

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of @Palpatine today. One o’ them days.

Since today and tomorrow were already rest days, and now Tuesday and weds are…I’m using today to overload on Khan1 and Regen so I’ll have 3 rest days to process the Khan/Regen overload.
then back to week 3 of my current rotation (6 weeks total)

Well, I did Khan/Regen yesterday on loop like I said I would. Next 3 days are rest days, and back it Thursday.

Ended up being about 2 loops of each on Ultra with my DOSS bluetooth speaker.

I remember, at one point, I had an “insight” regarding both Tony Stark and myself.

At the end of Iron Man 3, there’s the scene where Tony throws the Arc Reactor into the ocean, and then he finds the stubby screwdriver in the rubble. Total symbolism of starting fresh and going back to basics.

I have a few pics as my background pic rotation on this Mac at work which are the same for me.

coco1

My first computers ever. The modem that used to come with them (300 baud lol). But these are where I got my start at 5 years old. I used to tinker for HOURS on the computer and my dad didn’t understand it. All while HE was in his workshop working on his radio gear (2-way radio sales and repair as well as ham radio).

So yeah. Khan1+Regen (along with the stuff laid in so far by subs that came before)…definitely does SOMETHING.

I may focus more on listening during the day instead of at night. At night, the dreams are so symbolic and vivid as to not make enough sense to me. But this insight hit my like a bag of bricks.

3 Likes

So instead of it being a full rest day yesterday, I went to bed and put on:
Elixir Ultima
Libertiine V1
Iron Throne Ultima
Regeneration (Masked)
Diamond

I kept waking up and dozing back off again with the masked sounds, but I wouldn’t say it wasn’t restful.

I did sleep longer than I do without listening to stuff, but I’ve posted before about finding that pattern out about myself. I just wanted to see what this would do.

Well, I kept dreaming about sex of course. When I would wake up each time, Little Bill was more like Medium Bill. Not fully erect/hard, but more about 50%-60% capacity. So I’m sure something happened haha. I’ve felt far more horny today than I usually am (and that says a lot).

If I ever go for the custom ultima option, I’d love to try this stack (not sure yet if I’d have a 6th component though)

3 Likes

Do you find this happens a lot with the masked sounds? Where you wake up consistently? Just because I’ve noticed it a few times and I’m unsure whether to try masked with my airpods or through a speaker, or continue with Ultrasonics.

Haha, I love your dream sequences my man.

1 Like

More so than with ultrasonic for sure. I just went with masked so I wouldn’t scared awake by ultimas once ultras were done. Ultrasonic doesn’t wake me up as much, which I think is normal.

That’s actually partly why I’ve chosen ultrasonics too as I was going to do Ultimas over the speaker but if it runs out loud I’d have a heart attack aha.

Glad to hear the sleep isn’t interupted too much with Ultrasonics.

1 Like

@Palpatine I don’t know if you’ve noticed this or not, and I’m still experimenting, but I’ve found alternating a sexual state change subliminal (like diamond or libertine) with a major of an opposite but complimentary type (say alchemist, or QLQ) to produce some very interesting effects. Don’t know how two ultimas would work side by side, but the state change paired with a subsequent subliminal of the opposite type has an evolutionary or optimised flavor I can’t fully put my finger on. Could be because its stimulating different chakra centers. Worth experimenting with.

1 Like

So I’m reading (again) “The 12-Week Year” by Brian Moran and Michael Lennington.
I decided after reading this, I’ll be doing my subs as a 12-week run each. The 13th week will be washout (or at least minor tests with other subs, but probably washout).
That is 4 major runs per year.

It’s a “happy coincidence” that the new year is upon us this Friday. I’m actually starting my 12 weeks over on Sunday. So this run will take me from Sunday, January 3 to Friday, March 26th.

Since I am feeling like I need more healing in the stack for now (based on how the past 2 weeks have gone), I’ll be removing Stark and doing Regen or Khan 1 for that.

if I go Regen, I’ll do Elixir for the Ultiima Booster. If I do Khan 1 in place of Regen, I’ll do Rebirth Ultiima as the booster.

I know I’m changing up my stack, but this time, I legit feel like this is the best to start with to lay in a better foundation. I’ll post before Sunday what my decision was.

1 Like