Khan Stage 1 : Reconciliaton?

Thanks for the help, i appreciate it !

1 Like

My theory now after all these answers is khan stage 1 showed me where i can get to mentally and confidence wise once i take care of the issues/insecurities I have that it brought to the surface

Also one more thing to note which is important was while listening certain things were brought to my attention like how i should start hitting the gym again and eat healthy etc… All of which i ignored so this could of actually worked against me as well. I was basically “letting myself down” and not doing what i was suppose to do

1 Like

Kahn ST1 has brought you some insights, the only question is if it’s enough. You can only try it out by going one step further. You can always go back to ST1. I had 700+ hours of ST1 at the time. That was before Q. If you follow the pattern, then you know if it’s time to change.

1 Like

Appreciate it and actually you confirmed my logic even more so thank you, this makes it easier of a choice for me. My ED has been very rough on me and something i need to fix so this is why primal and diamond seem best for me now… Once this is fixed it of course cant hurt me and if i feel i need more healing after i can hit a healing sub again

1 Like

Thats the way to go.
Maybe paragon is also a good choice you mentioned it before. And maybe you will find someone with ED on the forum who can give you an advice.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking adding that in as a 3rd ZP. Do you think Primal + Diamond + Paragon wont be overkill?

1 Like

Its mainly a blood flow problem/loss of sensitivity down their which i think diamond covers the best

No without Khan its okay if you listen to the ZP recommendations.
3 is maximum and two multistagers isnt recommended. So all should be fine.

1 Like

Did you read that about diamond and ED?

1 Like

Hit my max messages yesterday, results their look amazing and thanks for sharing!

ive decided My ZP stack is going to be Dragon Reborn ST.1( to get another angle of healing in), Paragon and eventually Diamond for the ED(on second cycle maybe after 5 days off)

Im thinking Paragon and Dragon Reborn for now. My logic for paragon before diamond is to “prime my body” and get into a healthier state and then run diamond next cycle along side these 3…

Just played a loop of paragon in the morning to start this stack off and i already noticed a happy feeling rush through me(perhaps their is some physical healing that has to be done also) + strong erections as well . so perhaps their is some physical problems here leading to my ED as well… therefore I think my “prime the body” method may work well here.

Should I turn this into a journal here now? Or is it more appropriate to open a new section for this?

1 Like

a journal is always good :smiley:

That sounds great!

2 Likes

Journals - Major Programs would probably be the most appropriate section.

2 Likes

Thank you, was thinking the same

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

1 Like

Khan stage 1 is a healing subliminal. It doesnt install new behaviors as much as it does clear out the cause of old ones.

Freed from your old subconscious baggage, you found new ways of being and acting. However, your conscious was still habituated, addicted to acting the way you used to act, because that’s all it knows.

And of course, the subconscious traumas rear their heads up from time to time as well until they’re completely eliminated.

Doing more than one complete cycle of khan st 1 will be extremely important to you and your journey on khan. Keep running loops of it, and maybe give yourself a second subliminal to listen to simultaneously for faster results!

You’ll want to pair khan with a light, fast acting subliminal, such as ascension, chosen or power can corrupt. Something that won’t divert too much processing power away from Khan, but will give you quick wins that will encourage you along your subliminal journey.

Khan is a worthy journey, but its a long one!

Also, the fact that you responded so quickly to subliminals is an amazing sign! I would just think that what happened happened because stage 1 is designed to melt away old fears, not necessarily add new confidences.

It probably was working on what it was working on perfectly, but you didnt notice because it wasnt doing what you thought/wanted it to do.

2 Likes

Just saw you plan on switching to dr st 1 and paragon. Awesome!

If you’re having frequent, regular sex, I’d recommend diamond. If you’re not, I’d recommend paragon.

DR ST 1 will be amazing. Will definitely be watching this journal!

1 Like

Man lol perfect timing u sent this… Dragon is going to do serious work for me. I just played my loop, right after serious anger and frustration right off the bat… Clearly already breaking down certain emotions i have and who knows what else

1 Like

I keep bouncing from happy to angry right now lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Seeker I listened to khan both stages 1&3 skipped to 4 for one loop and continued 3 next round. I feel like reconciliation or maybe stonewall because I started to experience the worst time of my life and its after round 2 I felt where I feel sooo much anger and rage, in patty small things I feel angry and disturbed and very emotional is small things I strongly feel that I had this emotional issues in me if someone jokes about me or take advantage I feel strong negative emotions therefore it’s all surfing out from me, I don’t feel in mood even with my gf im off mood aleays in anger and rage and I listened 7minutes each, and then someone in the forum said not to listen to 2 khan stages at the same time. I want to stop stage 1 and immediately listen to stage 3or4 only and WB? Whats your advice and can I shift the subliminals without having to wait for 21days because I hardly listened to 3 rounds? Because my goal is have many high quality girlfriends effortlessly?