Khan Stage 1 : Reconciliaton?

Hey so quick backstory. I had a very rough childhood/middle school and high school experience. I was always very skinny not and the best looking and was bullied. Now being 24 ive gained good muscle/bulked up + gotten good looking and making alot of money however my energy levels and mindset and even charisma is still as if im the same kid in HS.

Ive been running Khan stage 1 to heal from this and ive had an amazing/rough experience so this is why i have a question.

The first day running Khan stage 1 was totally insane. I was insanely charismatic + had amazing energy and and feeling of happiness running through me and felt like the person i know i am/became. However the next day i was back to “base level” and this stayed the same for around a month. A few nervous ticks of mine have disappeared but ive never returned to that amazing level i was at.

I decided to stop for a week then get on Khan stage 1 again. Once again the first day that amazing charismatic high energy version of me , then once again back to "base level for another month or so then i stopped listening again. Also an important note was their were times during the month where my energy levels and charisma were high again but it was not consistent.

Can anyone here guide me/help me on what is happening? The SUB is clearly working amazing at times but why do i keep falling back down again?

My theory is maybe when first getting hit with the subs my mind processed it and gave me what i was looking for - But then my mind was being stubborn and bringing me back. So is the best possible play to stick it out and continue until i get to that level consistently. Or is it possible its time to start reprogramming with a primal or khan stage 2 now?

Are you following the Zero Point Listening Instructions?

Have you looked at the What Are The Most Common Symptoms of Reconciliation? and How Can I Tell The Difference Between Stonewalling, Overload and Reconciliation? articles?

Regarding moving on to Stage 2:
"You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP."

Edit: Added quote regarding moving on to next stage of multi-stage programs.

1 Like

Hard to tell what’s going on in your subconscious. However, you should stick to the ZP guidelines and also keep to your washout days. ST1 for two cycles should be enough. Imho the only way to find out how to reach your goal is to follow the recommended path. step by step.

1 Like

First thanks for the replies from you guys. I should of clarified im not running ZP. Im running it in QV2 actually

1 Like

ok…you dont want to switch to ZP? Maybe its easier for you to run it in ZP.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

In that case are you following the Qv2 instructions?

Regarding switching stages I believe switching after 90 days is the general recommendation.

2 Likes

Yeah in this case your right i should maybe switch up subliminals. So one thing i noticed is it did bring to the surface my insecurities which i know i need to work on… But back to my original question im still confused why the first day or so i had those crazy high charismatic episodes + confidence and then ive just felt base level/back to my unconfident self after that . Does this mean there is more healing to do until i get to those levels permanently?

1 Like

Could be the movie trailer effect

3 Likes

ST1 total breakdown is actually not a comfortable stage. It’s interesting that you feel so good the first time you hear it. One can only speculate as to why this is so and does not continue. Maybe you need more healing, maybe not.
You spend much time with ST1 right? Did you tried ST2?

1 Like

Thanks for the share that sounds about right for me! I think you just directed me. gave me confirmation on what im going to run next if im understanding this correct

1 Like

Have not done stage 2 yet or any other stage but 1. However like i mentioned it did bring to the surface a few of my insecurities( not being able to talk to girls a few others like ED) So i think im either going to run Khan stage 2 ZP with Diamond and paragon or maybe primal seduction.

What i gathered from that info Palpatine listed and Simon explained was i have very specific goals i want to get good at like seduction and better social skills. So maybe this is my sub c mind telling me that all my trauma is gone and its time to start working on the real issues i need fixed now

1 Like

:+1: go for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the help, i appreciate it !

1 Like

My theory now after all these answers is khan stage 1 showed me where i can get to mentally and confidence wise once i take care of the issues/insecurities I have that it brought to the surface

Also one more thing to note which is important was while listening certain things were brought to my attention like how i should start hitting the gym again and eat healthy etc… All of which i ignored so this could of actually worked against me as well. I was basically “letting myself down” and not doing what i was suppose to do

1 Like

Kahn ST1 has brought you some insights, the only question is if it’s enough. You can only try it out by going one step further. You can always go back to ST1. I had 700+ hours of ST1 at the time. That was before Q. If you follow the pattern, then you know if it’s time to change.

1 Like

Appreciate it and actually you confirmed my logic even more so thank you, this makes it easier of a choice for me. My ED has been very rough on me and something i need to fix so this is why primal and diamond seem best for me now… Once this is fixed it of course cant hurt me and if i feel i need more healing after i can hit a healing sub again

1 Like

Thats the way to go.
Maybe paragon is also a good choice you mentioned it before. And maybe you will find someone with ED on the forum who can give you an advice.

1 Like

Yeah i was thinking adding that in as a 3rd ZP. Do you think Primal + Diamond + Paragon wont be overkill?

1 Like

Its mainly a blood flow problem/loss of sensitivity down their which i think diamond covers the best