Khan Stage 1 + Genesis (journal complete!) - Ouroboros Rising - Transitioning in Career

discussion of the insanity of all this, responses to sentinel and azriel

Yes and Yes.

I had a call with the Co-CEO (less involved, seems very supportive) today.

I have a call with the main CEO (more involved, original founder, i think would be supportive) tomorrow

Having a call with the 2 managers that seem ADAMANT i’m selling coaching on thursday/friday.

This is apparently the SECOND time that the two managers have sat down the two CEO’s and said “ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND, HE’S SELLING COACHING TO OUR STUDENTS” and when they’re that adamant, the CEO’s feel like even if they don’t agree, they have to respect the people who run the company more than they do, in a way.

That’s what I was told, anyways, smells like BS to me.

Up until I listened to sanguine elixir my mind was just in a never ending spiral, looping the same thought over and over again.

this is insane, this is insane, this is insane, this is insane.

1 Like

Really grateful I have a good men’s group

massive support in my life, our regular meet up happened today, so I was able to really be heard, talk about this for a while, process all the emotion.

what I processed

Tried to stay away from how I was “right” or not and more towards how I was feeling… angry first, sad, hurt and betrayed more than anything else, a bit scared at the lack of stability… it’s NOT the time to lose a job.

There’ll be other opportunities that would be amazing as well but like I said I’ve already turned down a lot of higher paying offers, right now, stability is what I care about, stability and purpose, I felt I had both here. Give me a paycut, put me on student success/coaching, and I’d be happier as a mid-salary coach than as a high-paid closer.

2 Likes

Trying to learn from this

1. I need a LOT more PCC in my life. But also Inner circle. Inner Circle is SUCH a powerful subliminal, but it’s not enough to win a connection once… I won the connection with the CEO to get the role… but I didn’t win relationships with key managers… so I’ll be creating a custom with Inner Circle and PCC, and running that infrequently enough to not distrupt the main stack, but frequently enough that it becomes part of my core. PCC’s helpful balancing of the elite-level-network that comes from Inner Circle is actually something I’ve highlighted previously, and feeling overwhelmed at the high-calibre connections I was making was what drove me to PCC in the first place.

2. I don’t express enough of my love and gratitude. When I really appreciate someone, I stay silent. I connect with them I give to them I compliment them etc etc but I never stop to say “hey here’s how I’m feeling, I really appreciate you, thank you, I’m so happy about this, here are my goals, etc.” … someone next week should remind me about this and get me to say appreciations and gratitude to one person per day, or something. I’ll try it, but i can’t add an accountability right now, lifes a mess haha.

3. I have a very LONE WOLF attitude. Fuck your advice. I know what’s best. Just don’t get in my way. I definitely pissed some people off and stepped on some toes and their bitterness was held towards me long term… But also I didn’t really come into this role with a “you’re the superior, I’m excited to learn from you!” mentality that PCC taught me to have (which is why I recommend Inner Circle to find a job and then PCC the moment you get that job, first impressions are everything! Trust me… most of this likely stems from my first 2 months in the role.)

4. Loyalty is earned, not given, and I was giving loyalty without it being earned. I was in love with the IDEA of the company and what they had done for me, even though I was getting shit on constantly and putting up with a lot of stuff in service to this “ideal” company i had in my head.

4 Likes

Have you ever used or tried:

1 The Bio-Tuner by Sota

2 Brain HQ online program

Never heard of either of them!

Wednesday August 23rd: Genesis - 5 minutes, HOM - 40 seconds, LBFH - 40 seconds

exact quotes from LBFH/Genesis sales pages that made me decide I needed a short boost of those two subs

Thought all this would be helpful from Genesis

Thought all this would be helpful from Love Bomb For Humanity

Sorry this happened to you. Keep the climb mate.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

Had some really great moments today

early pleasantries from genesis and LBFH - deep fun and laughter. Letting go of stress

Genesis + LBFH was amazing. (HOM was in prep for tomorrow’s convos with all CEO’s and management)

Let’s stick to genesis and LBFH Scripting.

There is a part of LBFH that I quoted. “Your laugh will be deeper and help you release more trauma” and I felt that with every fiber of my being. While playing volleyball with friends, my team was being total goofballs, we were down 10-2, and I was completely unphased, I was too busy dying of laughter. And that laughter felt so good. Healing. Straight to my core.

Genesis is always pleasant, I got an invite to play volleyball, and I think the social impetus to accept and not be in my head was helpful! Had a great time. Had two drinks with friends afterwards.

1 Like

Since I won’t be selling RIGHT NOW, I should be fine to experience some recon.

I’ll be diving deeper into some heavy subliminals.

specifically…

Normally I stay light to avoid recon so that I can perform maximally at work.

But since that’s not an issue, it makes sense to run more Khan, use this transition period as a period of intense personal development.

LBFH is another sub that has given me recon, but, what do I care, I don’t have sales calls to perform for.

And Genesis is a sub that I’ve absolutely loved in all areas EXCEPT that I’m not a savage closer on Genesis.

EDIT: as you’ll see in a post or two Genesis results were INSANE, this is an amazing title for me

This is an opportunity

That’s the mindset that is shifting through.

3 Likes

You seem to resonate well with HOM and Khan, that’s great.

1 Like

Why Khan

thoughts

I’ve noticed that once or twice when I’ve been in men’s group, I’m sharing something that is very valuable, but then half way through I get embarrassed that I’m taking up space, and my face gets really hot and flush. Feels like it’s getting red. And in many areas of my life, my face gets red if I’m on the spot.

After my first loop of Khan, I was more aware of people’s negative perceptions of me. I was out and could tell people were laughing at me, in some cases, not with me. That was an affirmative experience for me - khan was the right path.

And I’m kinda wondering… is me getting fired by managers who want me gone an example of Khan’s challenge scripting in action?

2 Likes

I thought khan would be tough but it’s been a smooth ride apart from this getting fired thing - which there’s no reason to think is khan related.

And yeah good lord I love HOM. Been listening for about 5 months straight now with insane results

2 Likes

That’s what happen when you step out of you’re comfort zone. They will not like Khan, they will hate you, some people will be jealous with you but they can’t do something about it. Enjoy the fun.

1 Like

Very interesting, never knew anyone to be so determined about stages 1 and running them for so long. I try and always do like two cycles for stage 1.

This same problem had @Matalexander305 with Stark and he solved it by changing to Khan.

2 Likes

Have you ever thought of doing stages 1 in QTKS format?

Any sleeping tricks in the sleeve :slight_smile: ?

sleeping tricks

Andrew Huberman videos - follow those - my sleep has gone from near insomniac to god tier. Doesn’t matter what time I fall asleep, I wake up at 730am without an alarm. Before. I would sometimes sleep in till 10 or 11, and needed alarms every day.

It’s not PERFECT - I have lifestyle constraints… but it could be perfect if I really wanted it to be

2 Likes

Genesis Results

I’ve found the deeper purpose in all this.

And it is going to make me better than ever.

I went from 100% victim to 100% collaborative and found my true purpose arising from crisis.

Genesis’ full spectrum approach was super helpful. Confidence, emotional transmutation, healing through action, aura, and finding my purpose and living my dream life - I’m grateful this happened

I was CLOSE to living my dream life but I know what was missing - a 100% alignment between my purpose and my paycheck.

I’ve just been selling, which gets me my paycheck, and doing my purpose, the coaching, on the side, not getting paid for it.

That’s why all this happened - I was in one role, but wanted to be in another.

So I’m going to go to make company and get a raise, a base pay, and I’m going to become a manager, I’m going to put myself on the line and be the results officer for ALL of the students. I’ll essentially become a manager.

That’s what I want.

If they try to hire me back as a closer, FUCK THEM, I have so many offers already. So many. If they say “come back but just stay in your lane as a closer…” naaaaaah man, I can sell anywhere, and could make some massive money if it’s only about money. But I’ll go for purpose first.

4 Likes