Becoming The Most Wanted

Sunday I went to the gym for the second time. The first time I didn’t want to and it was because my Dad asked me. Second time I actually liked it and I want to start taking it seriously. I am in pain right now but I love it for some reason lol. Been having some trouble falling asleep the past 2 nights. Last night I had to get up in the middle of the night because I felt sleep paralysis coming on. I could actually see something black and grainy trying to manifest at that point I shot up like NOPE and just sat up for a few seconds before going back to sleep.

1 Like

The gym continues to humble me. It is embarrassing how much work my upper body needs. Going back again today after work. I do like the feeling I have right now though; the feeling of my body getting used to it while Khan TB is breaking of layers. I feel like I’m breathing in really clean air.

2 Likes

I smell another Khan…:angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

Glad to hear lol :+1:

1 Like

Nice the early stages are alway good, get the foundation proper and house will stand firm

1 Like

Thanks, will do :+1:

Next week I will be approaching the thirty day mark. This is where I always sabotaged myself and the impatience of wanting to get the results that I want would lead me to switching or stacking or some other kind off foolishness. I don’t plan on making that mistake. I am going to listen to the end of February after which and then switching to Khan TR in March.

Last night I felt like my mind was (I don’t know) blooming. Like it was opening up, also for the past 2 or so days I felt that feeling that only comes from having a good cry even though I didn’t cry.

Well done on the committment.
Trust me the long you stay on the stage the better it gets…

1 Like

A king showing a Prince how to become a King, I love it… @NewLease keep going, soon you will join the circle of powerful Khan’s here at Subliminal Club ready to conquer the planet big time… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance brutha

1 Like

Can’t stop won’t stop :+1:

2 Likes

You got this @NewLease :wink:

2 Likes

:sunglasses::+1:

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

Saturday and Sunday are my days of from subs, but yesterday in the evening I felt a slight headache coming on. Its still slight but I’m feeling it now on the right side of my head. Something is definitely being worked on. Q is truly powerful; I have only been listening to 1 loop a day from Monday to Friday.

Tomorrow will officially make 30 days and patience is an issue. I want to just rush through but I no I can’t do that. The fact that I had reconciliation manifest into a headache shows that its best to at least listen to Khan TB until the end of February. Another form of reconciliation that shows up is my behaviour of the past. The things I did and said when I was trying to be cool and all I can do is cringe. The thing is it worked for the most part. People did think I was cool and still do but when memories pop up of those moments, I cringe; doesn’t matter if I got in trouble (and I did sometimes) or not or if it worked out in my favour or not, it was cringe and I’m embarrassed by it. I wasn’t the cool guy and I’m not a cool guy. I’m a clown and I want to change that so bad.

1 Like

Thing will change just keep at it also, all this sound like signs your growth that is coming and has already started

1 Like

Thanks bro

Already a month damn, good work :slight_smile:

We have all been there, don’t be so harsh on yourself, practice forgiving yourself. People don’t really care as much as you think, because their all up in their own heads trying to be cool. Deep down we all are cool when we remove what’s not supposed to be there in the first place :wink:

1 Like

I hear you man, thanks

1 Like