Becoming The Most Wanted

Nice well will look forward to your results, i feel like you going to be a complete difference person by the time your done with this journal

1 Like

Thatā€™s the aim, thanks for the support.

1 Like

Went to work and forgot to put on my belt lol. Could barely do anything in and I couldnā€™t wait to finally get out of there. I felt drained and irritable, and I have karate tonight which I was hoping would be an easy night because I would be teaching only for my father to say he will be teaching because a guest is coming by to watch. Not sure why, with covid we arenā€™t taking on anybody new. Anyway yeah.

1 Like

Youā€™re on solely Khan Total Breakdown for the next month?

Yep only total breakdown, maybe longer

1 Like

Yesterday after Karate, I started feeling better. When my father brought the guest I was annoyed and I think I know why. It had a little to do with a fear of messing up because we were encouraging her to join though I would prefer not having anyone new. But mostly I think I have a massive issue with change. I am really use to things being the way they are even if change would make it better. At the end of the class I felt good and a guilty for how I felt towards our guest because she seems to be really cool and having her around should be a welcomed change.

In the beginning of last week I felt tired and unproductive. Later on during the week I was actually filled with energy and feeling very productive. A lot of memories of embarrassing moments pop up when I least expect it and I am having a lot of dreams. That all for now.

@NewLease
Are you not feeling emotional about every small issue?

1 Like

Now that you mention it I think so lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m still feeling Khan TB working. I feel myself becoming very non-reactive but yet still feel somewhat sensitive. Over the weekend I ran into someone that I havenā€™t seen since I was around twelve and he really came along way, successful lawyer and shit. He didnā€™t recognize me but he knew I was telling the truth because I new the classes we were in. He gave me his card in a way that made me feel like he somewhat flexing on me or maybe that was just my insecurities. but I still stayed calm, cool and collected with no problems.

Another incident was yesterday when I went to the office only to see the front door damaged by some nutcase. Iā€™m not say I wasnā€™t annoyed but I was really chill about the whole thing. I was almost like oh well, the door has to be fixed. And of course today had to go home early because power went out do to construction on the road. A lot of work to do but Iā€™m not sweating it.

Takes a while to get to sleep, dreams are crazy (wish I could remember them) and I wake up way before my alarm goes off.

2 Likes

@NewLease - I know Iā€™m about 9 days or so late but Happy Birthday! Iā€™m excited to be a part of this journey and journal. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll have great stories to reflect back on 1 year from now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Enchantress I am sure we will :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Still a whole lot of crazy dreams and this morning I actually slept through my phone alarm. Thatā€™s a first.

Iā€™m feeling good right now. Drove to the office with the radio playing nothing but hits for the most part while listening to a loop which just finished. My brain felt like something opened up or let something go. Been having crazy dreams as I mentioned, last night I dreamt that I was hanging out with gang bangers and they were talking about a murder right in front of me. A few others and myself ran thinking the same thing ā€œoh shit we can be arrested for conspiracy.ā€ I was running, ducking and hiding in a bar.

Thats all for now.

1 Like

I started Khan TB on the Jan 18th and I am planning on going to the end of February and moving on to Khan TP at the start of March. Feeling a little impatient right now feeling that maybe I could stop Feb 18th. Patience is the game though. Tried the impatient way and it hasnā€™t worked lol. Also have to take into account that sticking with Khan TB from now to the end of March might be necessary. Shouldnā€™t let that bother me though, especially when I know by the end of the year, Iā€™ll finally be living how I have always wanted to.

2 Likes

Like hearing this, alot of people want this and you knowing you going to get it thatā€™s just amazing

1 Like

ye patience is everything on khan, been on it forever it seems like and i can honestly say that you can listen to it for 10 years and keep consistently improving, the challenges and manifestations doe is something you need to be smart against, might try to make you quit, rejection heartbreak bla bla

5 Likes

Not this time :+1:

1 Like

If your goal to be an extremely special type of ladies man, itā€™s 100000% worth on every single level, telling you this from now bro

4 Likes

I hear ya bro and I got it. Much Thanks

2 Likes