Becoming The Most Wanted

Its my birthday today and I want my next birthday to be something I look forward to. I will finish the journey this time.

15 Likes

Happy birthday and wishing you luck on this journey.

@NewLease Happy Birthday

Thanks man, the support on this forum always gets me. Keep putting 1 foot ahead of the other yourself.

1 Like

Means a lot @James

1 Like

Happy Birthday @NewLease :slight_smile:

Love the dedication, the long game is the way to go. I’m currently on my last day of St3
Khan.

3 Likes

Thanks. What was Total Action like?

Happy birthday mate. You’re going to look to this thread a year from now and you’re going to thank yourself. It’s the best gift you can get.

I bought EQ for myself as a birthday present as well.

4 Likes

Thanks for the support. All the best in your Emperor journey bro.

1 Like

Happy birthday! :slight_smile:
giphy

Any particular expectations towards Khan, apart from making you ultra alpha?

1 Like

Thank you. Becoming a new man… and a free one too.

3 Likes

I would say that the most hard hitting one was St1 and St2. Total breakdown made me feel more vulnerable but also more real, like I could see my own past perceptions own myself. St2 was tough in the way it made you exhaused mentally at times.

I actually tried St3 alone before I started from St1, that was a big mistake. It made me feel totally wothless at times, as stated on the sales page. But when doing the first two stages before it was way smoother.

But again that’s why you run the two first before, so that you erase and install the software. Be sure to actually think and write down what you want to achieve with the sub, and don’t be afraid to rethink those goals along the way, for they may change during the way :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks and will do

1 Like

Happy Birthday!:heart:

2 Likes

Cheers, you couldn’t have a better present than Khan!

2 Likes

Thanks. had Khan for a while, feels like the best thing I could do for myself.

1 Like

Congratulations on your birthday @NewLease!

1 Like

Thanks @Hermit, Means a lot!

How long are you intending to run each Stage of Khan for? By the way, what’s your age now?

I’m thinking TB from now until the end of February, TP from March to the end of April TA for May and June and then Khan Complete for the rest of the year. This is more or less it.

I’m 31 now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes