Jealousy in love relationship and subs!

What’s your experience with subs regarding jealousy in love relationship . What subs helped you what subs didn’t , did you resolved your jealousy or not

Jealousy in a relationship can be challenging.

I didn’t really have much jealousy to treat, but I did notice success using Stark and Sanguine.

To better understand the jealousy, could you please provide us with some details if your comfortable with sharing them?

What specifically triggers your jealousy in the relationship?

Is it related to past experiences, insecurities, or external factors?

How does it manifest in your behavior and thoughts?

Any additional context will help us give you a more tailored response. Thank you!

1 Like

When she is dealing with her colleagues in work , she is so funny the idea that she laugh with them in working situations . Makes me feel like shit . I spoke with her about that and she is caring for me and my jealousy she even like it . But she is telling " I can tolerate your jealousy. But doubting me is smth hurting me "

You may find my idea strange but our community is not European or American community . We don’t have the idea of eating lunch with male colleagues or smth like that .

Part that triggers my jealousy is that in her work a person she used to buy perfumes from him . Her work is mostly outdoors . So she meet her office colleagues every now and then .in the office this idea is also triggering me . I know she is faithful. And she loves me . And she is not the preferred type for her colleagues .

What made my jealousy decrease is when I know that 2 of her single colleagues are now engaged. Only one not engaged till now

1 Like

Got it Give me some time to thing about this and I’ll get back to you. I’m at work right now👍

1 Like

Mild amounts of jealousy are normal. But if you feel like it’s excessive, you could take a look at some emotional healing subs.

Or if you want to go the custom route there’s the module discordia deliverance that deals with feelings of jealousy and bitterness specifically.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Yup it’s excessive , I may try sanguine elixer

1 Like

There are a couple of modules that target Jealousy directly if that is a option for you

I understand that seeing your girlfriend laugh and have fun with her colleagues at work triggers feelings of jealousy for you. It’s important to acknowledge those emotions and communicate them with her, as you’ve already done. That’s courageous of you! Trust is essential in any relationship, so remember that she has reassured you of her love and faithfulness.

Picture this: jealousy is like a poisonous weed choking your happiness. Time to uproot it and plant the seeds of confidence and trust. Embrace self-love, celebrate your achievements, and bask in the radiant energy of being you! Remind yourself that comparison is futile; focus on nurturing your relationship’s unique beauty. Crush that jealousys with an unwavering belief in yourself, because YOU’RE ONE-OF-A-KIND! Own it like a boss!

Shift your focus from what others have to what you already possess…your own special talents and qualities. Embrace self-improvement as a personal journey rather than trying to measure up to someone else’s standards. Celebrate your wins and acknowledge that there is enough success for everyone. Channel that energy into your relationship. Remember, confidence shines brighter than envy ever could!

Just some thoughts :thinking:

Besides the previous suggestions, perhaps try out the commander sub. It can help you crush any pinch of jealousy through a different approach. This sub will make you feel like a total bad ass. You won’t need to compare yourself to others because you’ll embrace your unique qualities, feeling superior in your own skin

2 Likes

Moat important of all
What is your stack?

1 Like