JCast Whatever šŸ¤˜

Sure. I think the smallest data set at any one time is probably the most effective strategy for mind programming. I guess I am hoping just running ST4 without stacking anything else will be effective for me.

I am sure just running ST1 without anything else would be even faster and I did run ST1 in its ver. 1 by itself for 49 days.

Should add Sanguine, it smoothens out the recon :wink:

oh, and for this

you can easily use Bumble Friends I met some cool people via there :slight_smile: (i assume you mean in real life).

Also, I know this sounds a bit weird, but the way you worded it you feel better then your current friends, itā€™s a bit of a fallacy to place yourself above or better then, but this is also a phase I went through in order to become more confident.

Seems like the pendulum sometimes switches to extreme sides, and then kinda evens out in the middle.

But I might have totally misread it, and you are free to correct my observation :wink:

Actually reading it again at the moment as well as gis other book Unscripted and a couple of Grant Cardone books

DeMarco has a new book coming out at the end of next month

SY177

6 Likes

I saw that as well, I pre-ordered the Kindle. Looking forward to reading it. I read Unscripted last week for the second time, so many good insights, I also like his no filter rants about various subjects. Which book are you reading by Grant Cardone? I was a fan of his, I bought his 10x conference videos a couple of years ago. I was put off by it because it was mainly just people selling stuff without providing any constructive or useful content.

1 Like

Determined to remain focused on the three wealth subs I am running no matter what reconciliation hits or how quickly

6 Likes

Not sure if youā€™re running EoG stage 1, but one idea if you get antsy is to alternate it with Stage 2 and to come up with a small to medium scale project or tweak to your current project. Then dig into action on that project.

3 Likes

That is actually a great idea. I will run those two with R.I.C.H. Ultima and that should kick things into gear. Starting a bit smaller to get things going because itā€™s obviously a process not an event. Thank you so much. You just gave me some much needed clarity

2 Likes

@Malkuth I have been incredibly antsy. I was thinking earlier how any time I run a wealth or money related sub that the reconciliation kicks in immediately and Iā€™m wanting to do or run something else. Itā€™s so fucked.

1 Like

I started running R.I.C.H. Solace when I went on ā€œLeaveā€ and did Instacart. Ran an alternating stack of rich Solace, Wanted Solace, and DR1.

6 days in, my carā€™s rear passenger wheel bearing went out. Not blaming subs, but I think they shook something loose in me. I blame my faulty mental landscape.

Thatā€™s what led to my post about R.I.C.H. and ā€œbadā€ manifestations

1 Like

@Palpatine I remember. I stopped EOG for a couple of days because of reconciliation which was not a good idea. Now I feel like Iā€™m starting all over again

2 Likes

I ran a crazy stack last night due to being pissed about the car. Before bed, DR1 +DR2. In bed, EoG1, Eog2, EoG3, Eog4. I had a seemingly hours long stream all during EoG1. About my dad of course

1 Like

@Palpatine It just kills me how many people complain about being broke but blow money on the dumbest things. My landlord just sold one of the two inflatable pools he bought late last summer because no one wants to be social. Or so he says. Itā€™s not that. Well in my case I donā€™t want to be social with anyone most of the time but with him no one wants to hang out with the guy because heā€™s a dick

3 Likes

Itā€™s a feeling.

Observe that youā€™re also building on a foundation and on a wealth of experiences that have accumulated over the course of your entire life.

You are supremely able to do this. Let the feelings come and let them go. Youā€™ve got this.

5 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll stack rich with either DR1 or EoG1. The manifestations should get ā€œbetterā€ over time

2 Likes

I ran EoG stage 1 for about 40 days. It cleared up a significant portion of bullshit beliefs related to money and freedom that were stuck in my head. During that 40 days I had little to no progress on my side project. It flat out sucked I lost tons of confidence in my side project. But it caused a lot of introspection that I would not have received otherwise. Something inside changed but I cannot pinpoint what it is. Theres a feeling of life will not be the same.

I ran that until I kept asking over and over in my head what do I want to do. Things kept popping into my head about heading into the unknown. Lots of brain fog and feeling of reaching out in the dark. Then I began stage 2.

Stage 2 is begining its work and I am noticing pulls to work on my side projects with better clarity. Not perfect but enough that the fog lifted a little bit. Iā€™m doing clearing limitations and procrastination meditations on the side that is helping significantly. Overall i am more confident that I am heading to where I am supposed to go. Still a fucking rollercoaster though. I noticed the anxiety towards wealth evaporated in a way I could not have guessed or described.

When I began stage 2 I ran AM, EoG, Wanted, RICH for disclosure.

Hope this somewhat helps you see the effects of Stage 1 and beginning of Stage 2 of EoG.

5 Likes

@Pyro Thank you for the input. Sincerely appreciated. I have been seriously debating running EOG St 1 the way I ran Dragon Reborn St 1. Just endless loops. Together with R.I.C.H I want to bust whatever financial aid wealth blocks I have.

3 Likes

I can feel my psyche changing as I find myself wanting to be a gentleman in my own way.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on this and provide examples/resources? This sounds extremely interesting and I am sure could help not only myself but others walking this same path of financial freedom and the internal obstacles encountered along the way.

Thank you!

1 Like

SubClub doesnā€™t like mentioning other products so I will respect them on that. There are many in youtube to choose from. A lot of focussing on relaxation and releasing anxiety. Its hard to mess up a meditation.

2 Likes