JCast Journey 🤘

That’s what I’m waiting for or looking forward to

Running another loop of Stage 1 then I’m going to run two loops of Stage 2 back to back

I’m just happy to help out

@Brandon @Apollo

5 Likes

5 Likes

I shall smite the barber who attempts to cut your gorgeous mane.

Keep it.

2 Likes

I’m with you man, we have to protect this man’s mane at all costs.

3 Likes

I miss my metal head mane.

1 Like

I have run two or three loops of Stage 1 today and four of Stage 2. I’m enjoying Stage 2 so far.

2 Likes

Day 44 Stage One Day 3 Stage Two -

I haven’t run anything yet but I will get my loops in. I got quite a few loops in yesterday of Stage 1 & 2 combined. Feeling a bit agitated today. More out of not wanting to deal with other people’s stupid repetitive issues.

2 Likes

Running a loop of Stage One. May not be around much today. Need to rest and I have a few things to do

3 Likes

Running Stage 2 right now. Told my Wife I am ordering us pizza tonight because I am tired and I just want to relax a bit although I often end up doing things anyway. Not today or at least not as much. Scares me a little though because next week I plan to start doing DDP Yoga again. What happens when I start feeling good all the time and don’t want to sit around or be bored? What happens if I run Limitless Executive then? Be unstoppable?

3 Likes

Starting to wonder if I’m really fucking weird for feeling so much empathy towards my cat who I have a hard time seeing as just a pet because he’s such a huge part of our lives amf family. I look at him and get curious as to what I can do because I don’t want him bored or unhappy. I do spend time with him and talk to him a lot

5 Likes

For anyone who hasn’t seen my cat this is him .
That’s my Wife behind him
We are a hairy family

11 Likes

Happy New Year @Apollo @Brandon @DarkPhilosopher @Sub.Zero @SubliminalUser @SaintSovereign @subliminalguy @Fire @Lion @OldChap and anyone I didn’t mention because I’m too lazy to go look for everyone’s screen name

9 Likes

@Palpatine @RVconsultant @Malkuth @COWolfe @Hoppa @BLACKICE @TheBoxingScientist @PurpleRT73 @anon2351792 @Azriel

6 Likes

Happy New Year!

4 Likes

Happy new year man!!

4 Likes

:sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

4 Likes