JCast Journey 🤘

Proud of you. Now it’s time to change the situation permanently.

3 Likes

We are all very pround of you, @James. I can see that you are a humble and honest man who has managed to overcome many a crisis in life, and from now I am sure your life will only just get better and better.

Cheers to the new beginning for you.

5 Likes

Great job man! every success story start with a step~“unknown” xD

by the way bro, read “the millionair fastlane” by m.j demarco. you can buy it in audible, it will change your life and everything you know about money and wealth

2 Likes

I own it and Unscripted

5 Likes

Great Job man! Inspirational story that.

2 Likes

I know that feeling about myself when I look in the mirror.

And DR will likely heal that. And there is what you do now and in your future as a much better example of who you are now and who you are becoming.

What more can I say other than I’m really happy for and proud of you.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? DR is Wrestlemania. A mania of wrestling yourself :grin:

That’s some deep post, my friend. Kudos to your journey and there’s much more good things to come

4 Likes

Life is a race between maturation and senility. To foster the former and slow down the latter there’s nothing better than yoga:

I suggest everyone could start practicing it by implementing a very basic practice focused on the main function of the body; breathing, and then move to some more advanced stuff. It’s called Isha Kriya. That’s what I’m doing now:

The most basic breathing exercise is called anulom(a) vilom(a) (Alternate Nostril Breathing):

5 Likes

Fucking awesome post and progress @James
I have no doubt you’ll be the role model of mental and emotional maturity more and more
and have money to take care of everything and then some to boot… soon enough.

4 Likes

Are you mixing this with Stage 1 until March ?

1 Like

Insightful question.

@James, do you like Tool? https://open.spotify.com/album/1fvWYcbjuycyHpzNPH1Vfk?si=wp4JJwHCTLK3PHnPRX7L-g

2 Likes

Depends on how hard I can roll my eyes

1 Like

I was advised last night to take a few days off from running any subs. I have been fighting the urge to run something this morning anyway. Most likely reconciliation of some form as well

1 Like

I know the temptation. There is something that feels very good or reassuring to me about running subliminals.

1 Like

Another day off. It’s been difficult not to want to run anything

2 Likes

i wonder how many user have this struggle, as for it quite easy, most of the time i cant wait to get to my days off cause i know that were the benefits are.
fight it and dont give into this the benefit will be bountiful

1 Like

Have you experimented with taking more days off?

Nope two is enough i dont feel overload, before when i use to run a lot of subs even after the days off i felt like my head was heavy

Running my stack today after taking some time off. It probably helped more than I am consciously aware of. I am now at a place where external validation means nothing to me. I have no desire to seek out anyone or anything unless it’s something related to my income generating project that I am looking for input on or need to learn about

4 Likes