JCast Journey 🤘

Happy New Year to you all!

3 Likes

Happy New Year! I hope 2021 be your best year yet​:clinking_glasses::wink:

3 Likes

I honestly held back as much as I could from having any expectations when starting stage two and running it with stage one but I am loving it so far. I feel like it is working on my deep issues although I know it will take time to purge and resolve everything and I’m more than ok with that.

2 Likes

Happy New Year!

3 Likes

Dragon Year will be in 2024.

But anyway, it this will be a Happy Dragon Year for those running Dragon Reborn.

2 Likes

Running Stages One and Two of Dragon Reborn makes me incredibly curious what it would be like running Stages One and Two of Quantum Limitless together in the future? I feel like some weird curtain or shade is being pulled off my eyes or awareness at times because I notice things I was sadly oblivious to before. I’m also quicker with my responses and not so hesitant to say how I feel.
It seems as though Dragon Reborn is the perfect prerequisite for Quantum Limitless.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you too @James! Thanks for the tag, that actually makes me feel pretty good. :smiley:

I gotta say, while the sales copy for DR is excellent, as always, your experiences with DR (IMHO) is 10x more compelling. More… authentic? Either way, super inspiring. Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

(I know you will) Have an awesome 2021! :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I think thats the case with all these subs. The description page doesnt list all the benefits of the sub. Its also impossible to list all the benefits or Ascension will have like a 20 page description. Lets not even talk about the Multi stages.

2 Likes

@James

4 Likes

James best wishes to you matey :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve been toying with an idea of doing customs that are the different respective stages together.
ST1 each of QL, Khan, EoG, Alchemist
and so on
with supporting modules to bring it all together

1 Like

Day 45 Stage One Day 4 Stage 2

I don’t have a whole lot planned for today so I should have no issues getting three loops in of stages one and two. I didn’t run Elixir at all yesterday. I may try to get a loop in today but it’s not a priority.
I have decided not to put a time frame on when I will no longer run either stage one or two. Allowing the stages to do as intended is the best idea. Especially for those such as myself who have so much to work on , purge, let go of, and want to let themselves be defined by their true selves. Not what society , institutional, cultural , educational, or family programming has instilled in them.

3 Likes

@James
Are there benefits running Elixir…since you using DR?

1 Like

@pacman Given that I am running Dragon Reborn Stages One & Two and that Elixir is designed to be run with Regeneration it’s hard to say. I will find out though

1 Like

Running a loop of Stage One

I am currently on my second loop of Stage One after completing a loop of Stage two

Something I noticed yesterday is that now my Wife is more inclined to get annoyed with people quicker than I do. I think some part of me has finally accepted that you can’t change people especially if they have no desire to so why fight it?

4 Likes

Day 46 Stage One Day 5 Stage Two - I have a couple of things I have to do this morning that I have zero desire to do and hoping I can get done quickly so I am running Limitless Executive at the moment. By early afternoon I should have the day mostly to myself so I’m planning on watching a couple of movies, run my loops for the day , and listen to extreme metal.

3 Likes

I’m starting to think that my rapid progress with Dragon Reborn had to do with the fact that I almost unintentionally went in having little to no expectations for the program

5 Likes