JCast Journey 🤘

I like your new avatar :slight_smile:

1 Like

At least 90 days each

1 Like

In preparation for purchasing and running R.i.C.H. I am adding in a couple of loops of Mogul each day to my stack.

2 Likes

As much as the new titles intrigue me, I’m going to be sticking to DR and letting the dragon do its work.

1 Like

Running Dragon Fire. I will probably run another loop of EOG Stage one and Mogul then call it a night

So what is your stack now?

Switched around again how I listen and run the subs. Woke up thinking about being productive and making money and I have yet to purchase R.I.C.H. and I hadn’t run anything at that point today.

3 Likes

Not getting as many loops in so far yet but should be able to get the rest of the loops in before bed. Running a second loop of Dragon Fire at the moment. I don’t feel as agitated but I am a bit bored.

2 Likes

Okay I’m about to do a biased rant. I don’t know where this idea of 300 or 500 loops got started. I’m sure for some people, it works great. What I’ve been thinking is that it may be more of what my subconscious does with the input than the number of loops.

With Ultima, the effects of 1 loop can go on and on for over a week. It’s just so odd because I’m used to the idea of more loops the better or listen to 1 track for 4 to 16 hours a day.

Something about this newer technology seems to have the capacity to transcend these previous time-oriented recommendations.

1 Like

@RVconsultant I actually hate the term " loops" because it didn’t originate in this forum. I know that for a fact. Same with whatever "flowering " or "blooming " is. Seriously? WTF?

1 Like

As in the blooming results… or bloomers.

Okay, enough humor. I gotta go.:sunglasses: and of course… :dragon: on!

2 Likes

As subliminals become a thing that people discuss in detail, terms for common things relating to them get developed. I know where I first saw them, but they do make discussing what we do easier.

2 Likes

The depth in those eyes is unreal. Very old soul

1 Like

Same here. As much as it is the perfect title for me, I will purchase it after am done running DR ST4. Running more than 2 titles at a time is too overbearing for my mind

3 Likes

Yeah same here. I have it, but I think the recon kind of made me take a step back. I’m alright with ElixirU though.

2 Likes

That sort of thinking is why you need to run R.I.C.H.

1 Like
1 Like

Some relaxing music to start the weekend

4 Likes

I don’t feel like doing much of anything at the moment

2 Likes

I like the melody of this one.

I might have heard the name of the band, but I don’t think I’ve ever listened to them.

1 Like