Is using paragon complete and paragon sleep simultaneously redundant?

Hello, new member here.

I have a problem with sleep, because lack of sleep i got problem regarding with my health. I want to fix my health and sleep problem in the same time.

And yesterday, i was just listnening paragon complete (not yet for paragon sleep). Should adding paragon sleep is necessary for my need?

Thanks.

No not redundant at all. If you want to totally focus on health and sleep, that’s a fantastic priority.

Paragon complete already focuses on sleep to a small degree, but paragon sleep will help focus that aspect if it’s a major concern for you.

Follow your gut, sounds like a good stack, and has been confirmed in the past to not be redundant (IIRC)

3 Likes

When it comes to sleep issues, you’ll definitely want Paragon Sleep. It’s tightly focused on just that. You can see customer results in this thread: Main Disc. Thread - Paragon Sleep (Now Available!)

There’s a good number of people getting great results from it. Paragon Complete does have a bit of sleep scripting, but 95% of it is on health.

Speaking of which, we should probably rename Paragon Complete, since the plans for the Paragon line changed.

7 Likes