There's no point being the greatest undiscovered talent in the grave

Title Change:
Insane Self TransformationsThere’s no point being the greatest undiscovered talent at the grave.

Here is something Mindblowing.

4-5 Months into my role as president for my college association, we had completed just One event. I was facing extreme issues with the management and my assistant coordinators. Fast forward to playing Khan and the next 4 months - I pulled together (and with future realisation that I put one of my assistant coordinator through) - 37 hours worth of events! Compared to just 3 hours before.

The will power is :muscle:

A large part of the success, I attribute to Khan alone.

I will be sharing more experiences!

15 Likes

Studying for my last semester exams, conferred 50 slides in 60 minutes. QL is good! Running Stage 1.

Granted I have studied this before but with half ass attention, this is good progress!

2 Likes

A lot of Khan’s progress comes from looking inside and not outside. This was key to overcoming recon.

2 Likes

Confronting what’s holding you. It will resonate with you, and you’ll become much stronger.

1 Like

Wanted to add this, can help anyone.

“You don’t know the hold something has on you, till you let go.”

Throughout my life, I have had my own share of challenges (Obviously), but this particular line, was spit out by my brain when I had a transformative journey, letting go of the toxic things that were comfortable until I let go. True freedom emerged.

1 Like

I aceddddd my Income Tax Paper.

1 Like

I’ve been realising the limiting beliefs we place. Such as - I’m a Musician, I’m an Academic, these are all limiting inherently because your personality is identified with them. I’m falling in love with the idea that you can be anyone - because we humans inherently can be absolutely anyone. + Sub Club’s Insanely Good Products :wink:

1 Like

Hearty Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Journalling simply works. Not only with Subliminals, but as a whole! Just write down anything, you don’t have to be a perfectionist at it.

1 Like

Okay, my old friend just reached out to me and we had such a good talk. - What?
Can’t believe, my life is turning so much for the positive now… it’s like the good stuff are just coming in…

1 Like

F***!
I just remembered I was thinking about school days when I was shifting my music library from Spotify to Apple Music.

That must have manifested the old friend coming back?! What is going on!?

Perks or Cons of QL? :wink::man_shrugging:

I’d say - Insane Power Exemplified!

Okay WTF!
A famous person from a podcast from my city walked with me till my college (he’s my classmate btw). Entered college, got greeted with an “All the best rep!” As I was walking towards the exam hall.

ASBR - 3 Mins precise run. Shiiiiiiiiiiit.