Inner Circle Experiences

For those who have run Inner Circle in their stack or in a custom, what results have you had?

Have you found better friends? Manifested any mentorships? Manifested a relationship or multiple lovers?

I feel like this one would be really powerful in ZP tech and would love to hear about all of your experiences with this sub.

I know @friday and @Yazooneh have had this in their customs, anyone else run this and care to share their results?

3 Likes

Commenting for notifications.

I have it in my very first custom I created awhile ago and I’d have to look back to see what it did for me, but I do know that it manifested my (former) friend putting me onto the job that I have now, right out of recovery for workman’s comp, right when I needed a job.

Am also curious.

3 Likes

I manifested almost instantly a special girl in my life who’s still there and working with me in my project apart from that nothing, I think I was sated after that

8 Likes

Within a few days of starting AEM (my wealth custom, with cores of AM, EoG4, RICH, IC), I received a text out of the blue from someone I’d met a couple of years prior, and without going into too many details… he asked if I’d be interested in meeting up, with an eye to working together.

The first time we met, he asked if I’d come run his company. I was busy running my own at the time, but it was a very intriguing offer, with even more exciting technology.

I consider that a solid IC manifestation, and as for the mention of working together… details to follow. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Simon seems to be a fan of inner Circle, maybe he’ll have something to add.

2 Likes

Very cool experiences @BLACKICE @Yazooneh

I remember running Q version it caused me to re-evaluate a lot of friendships and cut off some low quality friends but not too much to report in terms of upgraded relationships. Didn’t run it long enough to see anything dramatic.

1 Like

Bumping for love.

1 Like

Inner Circle improved the quality of my social circles, and manifested a specific type of girl for me but the greatest effect is

manifestation of knowledge and information

One of the most powerful subs out there.

9 Likes

Can you share any specific examples?

It is very specific to my goals and needs, so it would not really tell you much.

But to trying make it more generalized:

For example, Instagram has been a game-changer for me. Manifesting really interesting connections regarding lifestyle needs. Finding suppliers, etc.

Other things include knowledge regarding health. I have made some breakthrough findings regarding neurotransmitter and breathing. I now have a pretty good idea on how I will treat my future patients when I am a doctor in a few years, and I can tell you it is nothing ever seen before :wink:

1 Like

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Bumping to wake the sleepy heads.