Index gate and stark

Hmm,think these two might work well for coders.since putting them in my custom,keep wanting to learn more coding and practice after stopping for almost 4 years.
was able to make a subclub cart app in kotlin after reading about it and practicing for a week.any advice from the experienced coders on the forum on the best way to keep the data persistent if you close it?the data stays around as long as you dont close it on the phone.what ive currently got so far

It also checks whether you go over or under for ultima and q customs during module selection

6 Likes

Perhaps StarkQ +Index Gate+Renaissance Man would be a ultimate combo for coders.

5 Likes

And maybe technological prodigy

2 Likes

I made an app last year to track habits in iOS, and used Core Data. I don’t know anything about Android bit you might be able to Google for the Android equivalent of Core Data or possibly even using a remotely served SQL database.

2 Likes

Finished up the app already.Anyone want a copy to try/use?All the current modules in the q store are in it already.Otherwise ill just keep it for my own use if nobody wants one.

6 Likes

Do send us a link, @Meng123

Will reupload in 10 minutes.Forgot that base price for customs is 99

1 Like

Ok,this ones the fixed version of the android apk.Forgot about the standard 99 base price in the calculation
Let me know how it works on different phones and whether theres any bugs that need fixing.Seems to work fine on my 2 phones so far.Thanks in advance

Edit:Updated version is further down

3 Likes
  • the check boxes for modules are very nice. Always wanted that feature in the Q Store

• It works well in selecting at first.

• Also like that it removes the modules that are already selected when we come back to the list

• Very smooth and snappy app

• Need ‘search functionality’ so that we don’t need to go through the whole list to select a module

• Also need a ‘remove module’ after having selected it

• Wondering how much time it took to make that module list. Must have taken a long long time. Love the work

• After selecting the modules, it shows a list of them. In that window, it has a button which asks to ‘confirm licensed modules’. Didn’t understand what that was for

2 Likes

The first list is the licensed modules you own so “confirm licensed modules” after confirm it goes to the next list which is the modules you havent licensed yet so “confirm unlicensed modules”.3rd page is all the modules you selected so is “confirm modules” if you want to proceed.not correct?

2 Likes

Yeah,took awhile to put in all the modules.we have alot now :rofl:

Hmm,you just need to click on the checkbox to unselect a module before pressing the button to confirm or you mean you want a way to unlicense modules you have already licensed if you make a mistake?will think of a way for the search function.might need to do a bit of research for that one

1 Like

Added the search function.Please test for me,thanks.Also added Wanted Q to the module list but need to clear the cache/data in app settings to refresh the database.Would need to relicense your modules in the program if you do that though.This step is unnecessary for people using it for the first time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/158D0uJpVB_ubJvSLPwXxUc557BmhGw0f/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

Any other feedback or things that need to fix from other people who downloaded it would be appreciated also :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why does it say ‘21

Because there was the index gate module in the custom store before the full ultimate programmer sub.