If you only could run 1 title and nothing more (non stage, not custom)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I wish I can say Limitless. It didn’t happen yet.

2 Likes

Didn’t want to emphasize that it just was my personal point of view

1 Like

It seems that Limitless do a lot for some and nothing for others

Am i right?

3 Likes

3 years ago I would have said Emperor.
Today I would say HoM.

Edit: Nah. I would say EOG.
Edit 2: I’m happy I don’t have to pick just one.

4 Likes

WANTED for masculinity, all-round looks, nonchalance, and seduction.

3 Likes

Yes.

:wink:

3 Likes

At least, that is my experience. I hope things will be different.

Emperor: House of Medici

Before i would have said Emperor

Now i would say Stark bevause of its zpv2

Reason- i am running stark now, it fixed my self image (its a lot better now ) ,

bunch of intelligence and street smart effects (its just cool yk :sunglasses:),

Leadership qualities,inspiring others and ability to communicate properly,(i am studying engineering and wanna enter in corporate world,this is the best sub for me no kidding )

Better style,looks etc(definitely a W)

Fame (it itsself opens up a bunch of opportunities)

Money scripting (use all ur intelligence and skills to make money deliberately )

Being calm in super stressful situation ,this quality is definitely one of the most important to have

And many more mehn…

Only drawback i feel is the apathy i get from this sub, which is why i am stacking it with ROM which balances it out :star_struck: idk how but it always work, RoM gives you better control of mind, understanding, boosting result of other subs etc.

In reality i wont be running one sub anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl: so stacking is a must

2 Likes

Glad you found a way to balance the apathy from Stark but I’ll leave this tidbit for anyone in the future that might shed some light on why one tends to become more apathetic on Stark.

The very definition of apathy is a lack of interest, enthusiasm or concern. This apathy is stemming from the immense confidence one gains while running stark. On top of the fact that stark manifests fortunate situations and everything in life seems to become easier…eventually it starts to seem like many things aren’t as big of a challenge anymore.

Now it shouldn’t make it to where you can’t perceive and feel emotions anymore, just that you start to expect positive outcomes because of both the confidence and the ability to manifest said positive outcomes that are gained with consistent use of the program.

7 Likes

Khan would be it for me. Money, women, power, a boost in intelligence, and physical shifting.

2 Likes

Khan has Physical shifting?

Is it confirmed by SC creators?

2 Likes

If I recall it was stated in one of the Khan dev threads. In my personal experience, my physique has more and more qualities that I like so I’m satisfied with the amount present.

1 Like

This is the closest thing I could find on short notice:

1 Like

Yes it is.

3 Likes

@FireDragon, @Theacrobat - WANTED has the most physical shifting scripting which includes every part of the body from hair, male enhancement, height, face, body, etc.

And between Khan and Emperor, maybe there is some physical shifting but we don’t know which parts of the body gets physical shifting. I rememeber Emperor has Fat Burn and possibly looks too from reading other journals. Khan might have something similar.

3 Likes

I cant agree more. U are absolutely correct

1 Like

Dragon Reborn or A Love Bomb for Humanity

1 Like

Diamond or Revelation of Mind.

Khan.
and yet wanted is my favorite sub…
but khan is like drinking invincible juice.