I want advice with QL

Tomorrow I complete two cycles of QL st1. I know that the st2 is tge next I should be listening to, but I have entrance exams coming soon and I want to prepare for it so I was thinking if I should skip to stage 3.

While you can skip to stage 3 you may not have a sufficient foundation built to reap its full benefits. From the sales page:

"In ST3, you will be introduced to a powerful new state of mind that was prepared for in ST1 and developed in ST2… ’

If you don’t have time to run each stage you may want to consider one of the other Limitless products:

Edit: Added additional quote.

3 Likes

So would 1 cycle of st2 be sufficient? (Asking because I did 2 cycles of st1)

From username SaintSovereign:

"You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP."

3 Likes

You can even simply run ST4 as a standalone, without running the previous stages (and this applies to any other stage too)

Also from the sales page. So it should be ok to skip a stage or am i wrong?

1 Like

You could skip to stage 4 since you have an exam and then go back to stage 2 after the exam. I tried it and I noticed instant results. Also bear in mind that I was also listening to Khan stage 4 which might have also helped with my focus, drive and retention

2 Likes