I need your help. Thank you in advance!

@remarkable hey bro, thanks for the tough love!

It’s true. I am indeed time waster. I try to put my hands too many things at the same time instead of focusing on one. when I hit a small road block in any of those set of things, I move to a completely new set of things and start things all over, only until the next roadblock. Net result = hours wasted.

Moreover, In the truest sense, I don’t have a spine to jump into the ocean and swim my way through.i keep on justifying this spinelessness to myself with bullshit excuses of my current life situation.

Every passing day I’m wasting my potential, doing many different things but not pushing to the end line, hence getting no where. Because, the moment I realise : “this won’t be revolutionary/profitable”, my mind completely switches off focus. And justifies itself to find new stuff to do

I work really hard, but to no avail in the end.

I need to focus in the right thing and maintain the focus through and through.

Although, One thing that has changed in me since I started subs is that, I’m not a people pleaser anymore.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey bro! Thanks. @remarkable kinda a opened my eyes to what I was giving a blind eye.

Mogul / Ascended Mogul is indeed all I need at the moment.

Lying on my bed, I should stop thinking about a sub that can help me build a house on the moon and start thinking of using a sub that can help me start walking in the correct direction

6 Likes

Decision Update

I’ll stick to the stack I’ve been running since my return to subs.

1. Stark Terminus Squared Custom
  2. Mogul / Ascended Mogul
  3. Physical Healing Standard QV2 Custom
  4. Optional Booster

I think this has everything necessary ATM.

Thanks alot guys! For kicking the returning self sabotage outta me this time.

Cheers!

Team tough love all the way

3 Likes