I need advice from financial independent users

@James : Maybe the better question what did he DO to get there? Emphasis on DO!

1 Like

nice. who are them?

A lot of people that I know personally. Business people, entrepreneurs, stuff like that. What is it that they can do in Africa that you can’t do in Uzbekistan?

I agree. I’ve seen it and no even if you run it for a year it will not necessarily bring you money.

If you want wealth choose wealth focused sub.

1 Like

You’ve seen the script?

Yes I ate it

no I didn’t see the script but I know Khan won’t necessarily bring you wealth even at the r many cycles. It could if you really fixate on it but that’s more you and your action taking than khan.

Guess I’m just one of a kind then :joy:

1 Like

cool :slight_smile:

I’d disagree with you there based on my personal experience.

I ran Khan as my first sub and ran it for a year - started off with no job, and ended up being a manager of a well-known enterprise.

When I eventually did run wealth subs, it expanded on it further, like money management, and manifestations. But Khan laid the groundwork.

2 Likes

Seems Khan turns boys into men. I would love to see updated copy for Khan. With the reputation it has on here its difficult to believe it’s entirely socially based

2 Likes

Khan is a sleeper powerhouse on here for sure.

1 Like

Saint mentioned already that the objectives will be updated at some point, till then, you can either believe people like, @Extraordinaire, @friday, @Luther24 and others who have found success building wealth through the versatile effects of Khan, or you can just stick to the misconception most people have about Khan being strictly a social and sexual sub

3 Likes

I don’t have any misconceptions about Khan. I was just curious

I didn’t mean you specifically, but the general consensus here on the forum is that Khan is mainly a big sexual and social status sub.

1 Like

seems like I was wrong. My apologies

1 Like

The versatility is also in the objectives:

• Develop an incredible sense of dominance, sexuality and self-control, helping you get anything you desire.
  • Instinctively do what must be done to achieve all your goals

That’s probably why they have unlimited sex, endless wealth, build an empire, etc in the title thing.

Lol

1 Like

I posted this on the OTHER thread, but this answers @SaintSpring 's question directly:

So, my advice to @SaintSpring would be to develop a talent – something you LOVE doing it. That you would do even if you didn’t get paid, and then figure out how to turn that talent into an income generating path. Look into the idea of market disruption AND look into the principles of a “blue ocean market” strategy to see how you can capitalize on that talent. Then, use the MVP model to take your product to market.

Market Disruption:
Disruption is the process by which a smaller company—usually with fewer resources—moves upmarket and challenges larger, established businesses. In both low-end and new-market disruption, incumbent businesses are motivated by higher profit margins to not fight the new entrant for market share.

Blue Ocean Strategy:
The simultaneous pursuit of differentiation and low cost to open up a new market space and create new demand. It is about creating and capturing uncontested market space, thereby making the competition irrelevant. It is based on the view that market boundaries and industry structure are not a given and can be reconstructed by the actions and beliefs of industry players.

Minimum Viable Product (MVP):
A minimum viable product, or MVP, is a product with enough features to attract early-adopter customers and validate a product idea early in the product development cycle. In industries such as software, the MVP can help the product team receive user feedback as quickly as possible to iterate and improve the product.

9 Likes

this too. i used to rely only on myself when I started, it was a frustrating time. then I started asking people about things that I didn’t understand well. not only did I learn to do things more effectively & efficiently, I also learned about things that I didn’t know that I wasn’t aware of, and more. i will not be where I am right now if not for the people that helped me step by step along the way.

you gotta put yourself out there

1 Like

Can attest to this.

I didn’t start posting on SC until this year despite being a customer for 3 years.

Got some good feedback and insight.

Definitely ask and get help from whoever can help

2 Likes

When i ran khanq i found a good job (3 shift)
Which pays me the same when i worked only nightshifts on my last job.

Good start i think.

I did two cycles…but i struggled with st3 and action taking, thats my problem still…:pensive:

But genesis helps me eagerly trying out new things step by step i can feel the pull/push :thinking: