HYPEDADDY -- an NFTW Sub-Event [1.18.2024]

Here I go again… quoting myself like this :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just wanted to let all of you know that my dad “Mufasa” is doing very well (those who watched The Lion King will get the reference).

Got himself 4 stents in his heart during angioplasty. He’s a strong and fit man so he recovered quickly. Had to spend only a day in the ICU after the procedure. And another day in the general ward.

We came back home yesterday afternoon and am back in the game.

Would like to add that I was running a stack of Phoenix (NFTW woohoo!), Revelation of Heart (Love Bomb for Humanity Core + Love Bomb Core + loads of empathic modules like Mercy Protocol) and Paragon Dreams (Paragon Complete Core + The Revelation of Dreams Core + Radiating Health + more).

I think me running this stack helped with his healing too especially Radiating Health. And something tells me Phoenix also helped. Can’t pinpoint what it is. Maybe healed some family trauma or family dynamics.

Thanks to everyone who sent their prayers whether you mentioned it or not. Appreciate you all :pray:.

55 Likes

Really glad to hear this @Lion :heart:

3 Likes

Great news! So good to read :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s not closed…

So the event isn’t over…

Secret Drop incoming?

3 Likes

I was wondering this same thing, I’m still waiting for the surprise drop that no one anticipated.

2 Likes

They couldn’t release SD due to technical problems, so maybe there is a late drop

1 Like

There were four drops without
Seductress Dark.

I figured the secret drop was

A Stark Black Reality

1 Like

I imagine the next updates are Seductress Dark, OG Wanted, Ascension, and Love Bomb. That should complete all the updates for the romance category.

3 Likes

Sex Mastery X3
Diamond

1 Like

That’s what I was missing :wink::+1:

1 Like

If they upgrade all of these soon, I’ll be both overjoyed and totally nonplussed :rofl:

I have multiple customs just beckoning to be rekindled… rebuilt… once these NSE MAX versions drop.

But I just can’t run everything at once!

3 Likes

Love bomb plz :slight_smile:

Ty

5 Likes

What was the King reference in the song?

Would love to run the new Khan unfortunately it doesn’t align with my goals right now will have to wait :frowning:

1 Like

Would love to see these two bab boys upgraded.

3 Likes

Beautiful initial listening to new Khan and ASBR. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Perhaps that this NFTW came after STKS, Silence The Kings Speaks?
“you’re born of a king.” as the lyrics go

Or…
Could also be something more family/dynasty/heir related like Lineage: Mandate Eternal: SPECIAL KING EDITION.

What does our detectives think?

2 Likes

lol naw, everyone. This event has indeed included. The King reference was for what was originally named King Stark when we first started working on the music track months ago. The things you’re seeing now started during the post STKS break and before.

Conversation continues here: https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/season-2-nftw-which-one-are-you-11-11-23/

12 Likes