How would this stack work?

Any opinion as to what the actual net results may be?

1 Like

unsure I only ever ran heartsong and worked wonders

Only one way to find out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I already ran it. 3 minutes each. It’s experimental. Don’t nobody do what I did blah blah.

2 Likes

have fun

1 Like

In my most informal opinion, at least one of those Emperor titles needs to be dropped in order for anything to gel, good sir.

You run experimental stacks; anyone else I would tell to drop the entire idea altogether; it’s doing too much.

Por ejemplo.

Emperor Black, in and of itself, would work for Emperor- style branding in this idea of yours.

Or.

Medici.

Point your goals in ONE direction with ONE Emperor title; each Emp is styled uniquely.

The old saying goes, a man cannot ride two horses at once, nor can he string two bows.

Rotate them Emperor titles if you insist on using them all at once but all I see happening for awhile are wheels spinning furiously…

Getting no traction.

Just an opinion, Mr. Senate :vulcan_salute:t4:

Edit Addition: consider the stark contrast between Medeci, which is in essence an outward expanding, networking title (its more than that obviously).

Black is more for buckling down, ignoring the world while you knock out goals.

Sooo…

:male_detective:t4::brain:

Search your feelings, Luke.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

What was the heartsong experience like?

3 Likes

I’d like to keep this thread on topic :wink:

3 Likes

what a cool saying!!!

1 Like

This.

1 Like

No answers yet though. I’m curious what you think might happen. I wanna learn something new from you my wizard friend.

I have my theories of how they’d gel. But more interested in other opinions.

1 Like

Running all of these at the same time would be rough, but on a long term, alternating schedule they’d probably be pretty solid.

Emperor Black + House of Medici = lots of wealth, business, empire building

Heartsong = self love, self acceptance, self confidence

Primal Seduction = pointless to have in this stack… emperor black does not mesh well with sexual titles as women are pure distractions

I don’t know what that experimental title is so I have zero opinion.

1 Like

It’s Emperor ZPV2

Oh then it fits in perfectly. Remove primal seduction though.

1 Like

Nah. Emperor Black is designed to deep dive focus on whatever the stack has going on.
EDIT: To be clear, I’m not looking for stack tweak advice.

2 Likes

Me too :nerd_face:

1 Like

I don’t agree, but I also don’t care. It’s not my stack.

I think if you alternate in all of those subs it’ll be a fun journey, but running them all is obviously ill advised by everyone on this forum, including the founders as you know.

2 Likes

That’s not what he’s asking though and I’m pretty sure he already understands that. He makes it very clear that he’s experimental as I’m sure others are too.

Having a genuine curiosity about the possibilities of a certain combination of subs is valid and perfectly acceptable to ask about I think :thinking:

Does it mean he’ll do it… maybe… maybe not.

Who cares.

It’s just a question yo. :nerd_face:

Oh, he did. :slight_smile:
It’s what led to the dream I journaled about in my main thread.

1 Like

Oh I missed that.

I’m gonna check it out.

You’re so cool @Palpatine :sweat_smile:

Brave one.