How do you combine Ultima Customs?

Hello,

I’ve ordered only Q customs till now.
I wonder now how do you combine the Ultima Core titles?
Let’s say I choose two titles among Ultima Core and then the rest do I fill with Q modules?

@RVconsultant @Malkuth @DarkPhilosopher , thank you !

1 Like

That’s right. However, SC recommends including one Ultima core in your Ultima custom.

The limit is three Ultima cores in an Ultima custom.

4 Likes

So I can mix One Ultima Core with Two Q Cores, that’s right?

Only Q modules, not Q cores as far as I remember.

@RVconsultant would tell us more about that. Please.

2 Likes

This might be better for @SaintSovereign and @Fire to comment on.

From what I know…

This should work. There is also an integrity check that Q does to notice any potential problems.

1 Like

So, I stick with my Q Customs and using Ultima Standard.

2 Likes

I wonder if my 8-module experimental Ultima custom passed the integrity check.

:man_shrugging::wink:

Does the software or a human check for integrity?

Both.software has a warning.then a human checks it

3 Likes

What do you think about this combo?
One Ultima core, two Q cores, the rest Q modules.

For example:
RICH Ultima core
Rennaisance Q core
Power Can Corrupt Q core

IQ Cognitive booster Q
Secret Source Q
Secrets of Akasha Q
etc etc mainly money and power modules.

I see, great. Thank you !

sounds fine.if total of 20,nothing wrong with it that could trigger any integrity problems

1 Like

Is this an official recommandation?

I guess he refers only for Ultima core/modules, without Q modules?

Man, I wish this info would be much much clear.
@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

For an ultima custom,the optimal is one q core or 1 ultima core.Some people have tried more and they still work though.Its preferable not to use Q cores in an ultima custom though,cause theres a possibility it could become too dense if you put in something like a st4 or the bigger programs like medici etc.Ultima cores are smaller so some people have tried 2-3 still with success in a custom.Good to have at least one ultima core to give the ultima custom direction.Optimal is 1 core and up to 5 modules for an ultima custom.Its also best to make it focused on a goal so that its not too diffuse

2 Likes

What about when you dont have ultima modules, but q modules? This is my dillema.

There no ultima modules other than the ultima cores.other than the 1 or more cores,the rest would be q modules.they get converted to ultima if you order it in ultima

Now I see that the q site has been updated and on every Ultima core title is this mention:
" Note: Ultima Cores are designed for custom Ultima titles only."

So, my dillema is solved :sweat_smile:

When you’re ready, would you please post the entire list for the Q you are wanting to make?

1 Like

Do you mean some Q cores are Ultima compatible or all Q cores are Ultima compatible?