House of Pyro: Hobby Podcast to Formidable Business

Day 1/21 RICH Pod & EoG4 Engine 5 min

I got my EoG4 custom!! So the wealth titles of my stack are secure until Fire drops some module masterpieces that fit better than others currently in my customs.

EoG is the engine to the RICH Race Car.

Since I found my passion, gift that i can bring into the world, and I have a clear path to monetization and growth, my dayjob is becoming much more difficult to focus and care about. I get huge dopamine rush when working on the podcast even when at first I would rather do something else. I get sucked in to my work on it. My day job is like trying to nail jello to the wall.

Iā€™m working on patience and letting go for lust of desired result, but man thatā€™s hard.

3 Likes

Disclaimer: I know nothing about podcasting.

Iā€™ve been listening to some big political YouTubers and I heard someone mention that Musk will be bringing live streams to Twitter. Or something like that.

The guy talking said that if you are just starting out, Twitter might be a huge opportunity, as you could get a lot of followers quickly since there is less competition.

You just popped straight to my mind when I heard them talk about it.

I have zero idea if this is true, but you might want to take a look at it.

1 Like

This might be of interest to you:

@Hoppa I heard something similar this morning; it seems Tucker may be using the platform in the future, which will bring Muskā€™s platform a lot of clicks and new sign ups just to interact with them. Iā€™m tempted to sign up myself with a business account to supplement my existing marketing strategy when my business goes live. What do they say again? Never let a good opportunity go to waste? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I will have to check it out. Pretty leary about Twitter since you really need to be on it a lot to gain any sort of traction. Thanks!

1 Like

Day 10/21 rest day

Despite it being mothers day and me making sure my wife has a special first motherā€™s day and taking care of a fussy baby, I managed to finish another podcast script.

I love the feeling when I complete it and get so see how far ahead I am in terms of research. Hit 18 listeners for the most recent episode, which means I broke through the 10-13 Plateau. 90 day download average is up 69% (nice).

I still have bouts of doubt that seep in to my mind, I keep telling myself to trust the process and let those feelings go. They keep coming right back up though so I may have to be friend them.

2 Likes

Day 11/21 Lineage 5 min

My poor son was having a rough day. I managed to work on my first Patreon script. Itā€™s very different from out normal episodes but it definently is bringing history alive. Only threw away 2 rough drafts to get to this one. Since people are paying to listen, thereā€™s a bit added pressure.

Doubt and uncertainty is natural in business and it often comes from over thinking things, or thinking about things in the wrong way. I realized today after 3 conversations with different insurance sales reps that I had been thinking about liability for my business in the wrong way and over-complicating my situation, causing me to doubt that I even understood properly what had been taught to me previously.

Youā€™re definitely on the right track with befriending them, right awareness and focus in my experience has always been key to working through doubts and you canā€™t do that without looking the doubt straight in the eyes and seeing what itā€™s root cause and composition is.

Also its worth remembering if the additional content becomes a drag on your time, there are other things content creators can offer their subscribers that might put less mental pressure on you, like hangouts or early access. Polling your patrons to find out what they want more of could help too. Good luck with it.

Day 12/21 rest day

Published another episode tonight. Had a friend over. Mowed lawn.

Another day of progress for the podcast, things that need to be done at home, and some enjoyment.

Day 1/21 AC, Gen, and RICH Pod 5 min

I noticed a bit lighter feeling today. More playful with my wife. Pondering the end question when will I know that I have ā€œenoughā€ and therefore retire in terms of the goal of acquiring money. Itā€™s. I know itā€™s not a monetary value, but more what can I do with my life.

Managed to be with family, work around the house and my business.

Did a lot more organizing the business, and building set processes to build it like a well oiled machine.

Created a list of ideas for possible expansion and monetization

1 Like

Day 12/21 rest day set#1

Well Lineage is working, I am having some childhood issues rising to the surface. I am dealing with family reconciliation.

Had an intense nap after work. Really feeling the subliminals.

I am running Lineage, but this didnā€™t happen until a few loops into Genesis.

Late at night, I had an emotional meltdown. I realized that pretty much the center of everything in my life is because in the deepest spaces under my mind under the strongest mntal shields I feel ā€œI am not enoughā€ This stems all the way back since I can remember. DEEP DEEP DEEP Down I always felt not enough at work, to my family, friends, society. Even here. I have always projected and believed that I thought I didnā€™t care what others thought. Turn out I do deep in the core under the strongest of barriers in my psyche behind mental walls and mazes is a little version of me asking ā€œam I enoughā€

It is the core reason I seek to improve myself not just every year, but everyday be better than u was yesterday a little too strongly.

saintsovereign is right. Light healing scripting doesnā€™t mean light healing. This struck hard and deep to the core of my spirit, being, life. I am shell-shocked right now.

The pain in my heart was the most intense pain I have ever experienced, including physical pain. I am still feeling the aftershocks of this. Revelation of mind didnā€™t even trigger this.

The great thing is now that with Genesis, I can go on the adventure of a lifetime to help myself understand I am enough. Once I strip all the mental barriers, shields and blow all those protections a way, I can start building a beautiful mind palace that, in my core, I will know that I am enough.

Once I know that I am enough deep down, I have a feeling all the pieces of the puzzle in my life will click together and I will be living my dream life.

THIS is the power of Genesis.

2 Likes

Day 14/21

Since the brutal realization that my biggest fear is that I am not enough, i have been feeling some real raw emotional pain that I have not allowed myself to feel in the past.

This event is like when, in a fantasy novel, the main characterā€™s view of the world as they knew shattered and discovered their magical powers.

I feel like this sub is taking the place of the grandfatherly wizard who is helping guide the young hero on their quest to fulfill their destiny.

Kind of cool to have my own Heroā€™s journey, and I have found some magic sizzling within. Iā€™m excited for this fantasy series to unfold. I wonder how many different books it will contain.

Day 1/5 rest day

Found 3 pieces of AI software that is a pretty clear manifestation and knowledge Iā€™m in in the right direction.

1. I was thinking the other day that I wanted to eventually create ebooks based on our podcast to find a way to bring our podcast to even more people and found software for doing that. (The Magic Bookifier)

2. Found software to help shread research articles and pull the critical useful information together. It also helps with things like rewording, general chatgpt good stuff. (Copilotly)

3. Best one by far is creates a transcript of an audio file and can give you a preview to put on social media as well as quotes that were solid during the podcast. This stuff is pretty awesome. (Castmagic)

Making my one man research and script writing team that much more powerful.

1 Like