Help with my bodybuilding custom

What’s your goal and number of modules/cores? I am assuming its for physical shifting/healing rather than fitness?

1 Like

It’s mainly for making it like an audio steroid for gains, but at the same time I thought the endocrine system module would help with any hormone related issues that could hinder muscle growth, and deus is self explanatory I guess, while Lion IV is to give a bit of a boost to the myself in an alpha way.

@Invictus

I think Fire said that he would not put more than 4 bodymorphing modules in a custom.
Because it makes you very tired if you exceed this limit.

Also why not Emperor Fitness st 4 and Spartan?

I have a custom of Emp ST4 and Spartan and it’s such a beast.

More focus on stage 3’s physical shifting, gainz, performance and testosterone; without St4’s mastery and prep. @Invictus might already have those in check.

1 Like

Spartan might be an excellent option to consider as @Leandros suggested. As well as Yggdrasil, but I just love that module and would add it to everything.

I can’t help but think of adding Paragon into the mix, but it might be too much?

SPS: Muscular System and maybe health codex.you could consider beast within also

yes that’s exactly the reason why.

I’ll look into Yggdrasil, but spartan doesn’t really resonate with me because it’s mainly about discipline and willpower, both of which I’m good with.

i can have both serum x and beast within?

my tactic with this custom would be to use it only twice a week on my gym rest days, especially at Qv2 strength, it would be good without too much energy drainage, plus as user of WANTED, i think i can handle it :sweat_smile:

You only have one core and serum x is a module so why not?

alright so how’s this guys?
(this is the maximum amount of modules i would like to have)

Empfit st3 core

Beast within Ultima Core

Physicality Shifter - Sexiness

Serum X

APS: Arms

APS: Torso

SPS: Endocrine System

SPS: Fat burn

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

Lion IV

Sultan

Gloryseeker

DEUS

Pragya

@Azriel @Meng123 @Simon @Lion @Phoermes

2 Likes

It’s a great custom.

Am a bit surprised that you have Sultan in it. Do you want to get rich by bodybuilding?

2 Likes

Lol,still think you should add sps:muscular system and curious why you removed legs but good other than that

1 Like

Yes, like the glory seeker + sultan combo should create a pathway to become famous and make money in the bodybuilding industry, like I would like to just be that one guy who motivates others online while posting routines and stuff, as well as sponsorships and competing hopefully.

1 Like

What would this benefit me with :sweat_smile:?

Because it’s my genetic gift muscle group (along with my shoulders), so I think I’m good with legs without a module for it.

Wouldnt apollon be better than physical shifter sexiness for bodybuilding since its all about being symmetrical?

1 Like

General strengthening and healing of every muscle in the body.train more,recover faster and get stronger and big faster.thought thats what your going for if your bodybuilding?

SPS: Muscular System
Heal, strengthen and develop your muscular system through System Physical Shifting: Muscular System, which is a module fully focused on your skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscles. Utilize it against injuries, illnesses, muscular discomfort or even for after your workouts, as well as for general strengthening.

That’s what I’ve been thinking tbh, I’m still torn apart between those two, I could add both, but then I’d wanna remove one module to make space for Apollon

Still think beast within and serum x are enough

Depends if you wanna be sexy or symmertrical more.bodybuilding is usually graded on proportion and being symmetrical so would depend whats more important to you

As for the 2nd one,ive no idea whether it would be beneficial or unnecessary.only fire would know😆

2 Likes

Hmmmm
You persuaded me :joy:

1 Like

So I decided, the custom i make now will be the one i use solo for a while, so here is the final list

Empfit st3 core

Gaming mastery XQ core

Beast Within Ultima core

Apollon

Serum X

APS: Arms

APS: Torso

SPS: Endocrine System

SPS: Fat burn

Epigenetics & DNA Modulator

Lion IV

Sultan