Help me understand custom subs

1 Like

No, but a friend of mine can. Sheā€™s a web designer. You need one?

I went to like it

I keep forgetting my limit :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You know that human trafficking is illegal, right :smiley: ?

1 Like

You think it works fine for you but definitely even for advanced users three titles every other day is way too much regardless of how long the loops are and you may not see it now but you coming here and inquiring about customs (this incessant need for ā€˜moreā€™) is you showing signs of recon, you can have an infinitely smoother ride by following the recommendations of two titles on one day, followed by one day break, followed by a day listening to the last of the three titles, equaling one loop of each every week ish

And even that to me is too much to me so I take even longer breaks

2 Likes

Speak for thineself. Thou speakest not for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m speaking of the standard advanced user not whatever breed of listener you are :slight_smile:

Though I am questioning if youā€™re a superhuman or just a man that lives in a state of perpetual normalized recon and thrives in that

2 Likes

I just trust my own judgment and intuition.

2 Likes

Lol I have run my new customs the past 3 1/2 days in a row :joy::joy::joy::joy:. And the other 2 store titles today and yesterday

Recon is non existent for me but Iā€™m taking the weekend off

1 Like

What is even considered a standard advanced user?

Iā€™ve been listening to subliminals for two years now, and I follow advice from a very experienced subliminal user from here.

I have a genuine and general interest in what would be an ideal custom if I was to build and purchase when I feel ready to do so.

thanks for your input though.

1 Like

Me too. :slight_smile:
& I trust your input when Iā€™m feeling funny. :joy:

1 Like

Sure, my bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow!!!

Whatā€™s your secret? :upside_down_face::smirk:

Do you get good results running all three on the same day? Also, how many minutes do you run each one?

I feel I do & have gotten good results this way.

This stack I did full loops of genesis + HoT & only 5 minutes of LB.

After all the discussion today I am curious who is experimental & who follows recommendations.

Who follows a stack long term vs. switching things up often.

Maybe some people have quicker results than others.

I feel I get quick results and execute action mode quickly from most of the titles Iā€™ve listened to.

My recon passes quickly with the use of my tools and resources.

I am a nerd for data :crazy_face:

2 Likes

You could probably run a focused 10 module custom with Renaissance Man and RM Ultimate Writer X as the 2 cores and find 8 more modules to round it out. Iā€™m actually planning on running a RM and UWX custom in the near future cause I want to write as well. Those 2 cores are meant to work together and should be a creativity juggernaut. Ultimate Music Producer would make sense. Now youā€™re down to 7 modules. Thereā€™s so many things in the Q Store sometimes I wish I could add it all. Just pick the modules that speak to you and your goals. The possibilities are endless.

1 Like

So technically if my custom has 2 cores it only leaves room for 1 main title ?

Or another custom with 1 core is allowed then?

This is all new to me!

*** Had to edit because my phone is a jerk!

1 Like

This!

The first time I explored the store I had like 22 things in my cart & struggled to reduce it so I dropped customs until I felt more ready.

Even now, Iā€™m thinking what the heck do I do when Iā€™m done washing out lol

I want a long term commitment to something but what is most important and what can be done without the support of subliminalsā€¦

Or the past subliminals will still do their thing long term if consciously guided to do so.

1 Like

Each custom counts as one sub. Regardless if it has zero cores or one or two.

1 Like

So I could run up to 3 customs ?! :flushed: