Healing stack question

One thing I noticed is that with Elixir, I don’t feel very good. With Rebirth, it’s literally rebirth. I feel fresh, light and full of hope. So is it okay if I drop Elixir and run only Rebirth? I can bear Elixir of it provides better results.

Honestly, it’s always super hard to evaluate exactly why you experience reconciliation from one sub and not the other one. There are a lot of individual factors.

If you prefer rebirth for now, stick with rebirth for a couple of weeks, then maybe try and add Elixir into the mix, see if you react the same :wink:

There is too much factors, I’ve ran Elixir once and felt overwhelmed with love. Then ran it two days later, didn’t had the same effect, I just felt calmer.

1 Like

So there’s no one better than other type of thing here? Also, how to do rest days? I’m thinking alternate days to run subliminals, but I’ve also seen 5 days on and 2 days off. It’s kind of boring on the days when I’m not listening to subs

Elixir could be better depending on your mental situation. Maybe the reason you don’t feel good on Elixir is because it bring some stuff up from your subQ that you don’t really like? :wink: (just saying). And maybe that thing that your subconsious doesn’t want to face is what you need to face right now. Maybe…

Personally I do 5 days on 2 days off. During my days off I still run 1-2 loop of ultima per day. I take days off from my longer terms growth sub.

Also, just keep in kind that healing is not “fun”. Like… It’s the shitty part of using subs where your subconsious is busy trying to “remove” or reprogram old beliefs that are engrained inside you. Subliminal will accelerate that growing process, and your mind like homeostasis in it’s beliefs, it like ignoring trauma. Imagine if every day there was someone forcing you dealing with the shitty stuff in your life… Shitty stuff that you want to ignore. Every single day. That’s how your subQ is feeling during the healing process. And that is why you don’t feel happy. Or entertained. Basically negative emotions.

You could run subs every day, it’s just that a lot of people experience growth also when they experience break from it.

3 Likes

Thanks man bookmarked your answer also so far I’m loving Khan ST1. 2 loops a day and I can feel myself breaking down the bullshit in my mind like Genghis Khan himself. That plus a loop of Rebirth, I feel undefeatable. Maybe we could ask @SaintSovereign or @Fire for the better of 2 between Elixir and Rebirth?

1 Like

Yep, they just work differently bit both of them will help you grow.

1 Like

Damn Tiger! This was probably the best thing regarding healing I have read in this forum. Thanks

1 Like

I would stick with Elixir even if just once a day, and use rebirth as much as you want during the day otherwise.

Whilst doing Elixir, push through the (enter feeling words here)…maybe do EFT or Faster EFT (I prefer Faster as he’s from an NLP background and openly admits it has nothing to do with the actual tapping).

EFT or FEFT while listening could help you resolve the UGH feelings by addressing and more rapidly fixing what comes up.

I tried PSTEC once after seeing someone here post about it a while back. That did seem to have a pretty fast effect on my felt experience of the memory/feeling I was addressing.

PSTEC is active audio you have to listen to and follow along.

You COULD use the Infinity Player app from the App Store. Someone here made that app, and my mind is blanking on who at the moment. You could listen to Rebirth Ultima or Elixir Ultima while using PSTEC that way.

1 Like