Have you also gotten this result from subs too?

Hey guys, I’ve noticed with subs that many times I use them and not push a lot to get results but instead I’m waiting for results to manifest and I make use of them. Have you noticed that aswell? I feel like I’ve become more complacent because of subs whereas before it was clear to me that if I don’t take action I don’t get results. Any ideas how to fix that? Also I want to ask if customs create that kind of kick in the butt to take more action than regular subs

4 Likes

I dont think it was the direct doing of the sub but rather your newly adjusted view on things ever since you started getting results using subs. Its great to take action daily to really milk each sub since thats when they work the best in my opinion. Limitless executive gave me boost when I used it but then again I also had a very specific goal and direction. I knew what I needed to do. What specifically do you want to take action in?

2 Likes

I think I got complacent and didn’t push for more it’s probably self sabotage

1 Like

Specifically with business I have so many ideas but I don’t start it’s been like this for years now even before subs

you could try limitless executive mixed with another wealth sub.

3 Likes

How can it help? Isn’t it for productivity?

No, it’s for taking action.

if you read the sales page of Executive you’ll see it stacks with any sub because ALL subliminalprogress starts and ends with action

2 Likes

both SAW & GLM pushed me to take more action.

1 Like

And I’m waiting till most of us have understood that the progress doesn’t depend on a time frame or the amount of the exposure as much as it depends on the intensity and effort consistency in taking action towards the sub objectives, and on developing the qualities and skills that are prerequisite in attaining those objectives and keeping them sustained.

@Forum_Ambassadors

You don’t need to force yourself to take action and what you do, making the use of the manifestations, is the core of the NSE. However, consciously guiding the interplay between your subconscious and the scripting towards adequate experiences by taking action towards them helps massively. Be open to experiencing life but also find a “training ground” (environment, routines, a learning/skill improvement path) for you development that is relevant to your subs. For example, when running seduction titles, go out to venues where you can interact with ladies, that’s your training ground. Don’t get discouraged, and take care of the intensity and consistent effort in taking action within your training ground.

2 Likes

Aside from the Executive line, A lot of the newer ZP seem to have this built in. Here’s an example from Phoenix:

And from Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer:

A dream without action is a bird without wings. That’s why we’ve included scripting that not only fuels your dreams but also ushers you towards taking incredible action. It’s the wind beneath your wings, providing you with the motivational currents you need to launch into the skies of realization.

And although it’s not directly in the sales copy, I know when I ran GLM Commander it massively boosted my productivity (its on the back burner at the moment due to other subs taking priority for me)

And then of course, there’s Emperor Black, which might not be the right choice if its for action taking on social subs :wink:

2 Likes

What is saw?

100% man so you’re saying it’s because of me basically and I have to be responsible for that

When I run it just gave me headaches lol

No, we’re not responsible for our results 100%, not even 25%, as it mainly depends on how our subconscious interacts with reality through the scripting’s lens What I’m saying is we need to create our playground/training ground for our growth, where our self-development, guided by the scripting, is stimulated towards its main theme. For example, going to night clubs, bars etc. to develop towards Primal Seduction’s objectives, or brainstorming over business ideas when running Mogul. Create a framework/system/set of routines that serve your self-development towards the main theme of your subs.

4 Likes

My problem is that I self sabotage and don’t stick to the plan when things get tough. I did it few years back for dating and gym where i reached a really good level but as I grow older I find it harder to stick to a plan and tend to get complacent. Any fixes for that? And what are your goals right now?

Try this.

My goals.

1 Like

Great journal! I resonated a lot with the fear of life part

1 Like

Spartan: Apex Warrior

1 Like