Gigi Does khanQ2

Tim for a small update after six day on St1

I keep thinking about my social life which underachieved.
I look at my friends what they brings to the table, and also what i can do to improve my social life in every aspect.

1 Like

Khan changes how you view yourself, others, and the world. Welcome to the beginning of the Khan mindset.

By the way i forgot to mention that I’m not new .
I did can before but never finished the program.
I did not like the Qv1 version but the original was fine .
Qv2 looks like the original but way way more stronger ,I’m excited

Thank you for clarifying! How are you enjoying the journey now compared to what you did before?

I did Khan pre-Q. Hit a ceiling, and switched to Stark. With Qv1, all I can say is WOW!

Definitely Yes, I did expect Qv2 to be so strong i like the effect because as i said like the orginal khan you notice the questioning on your mind but much much quicker.
i’m not sure how long to spend on stage 1 since this my third time on this stage but i can’t help anticipating the others.

Hi brothers,

I felt like i needed to do a small update.

For the past 2 days i wanted to switch to st2 , i know it sounds too early but since i did st1 twice before i felt like it was time but i resisted the temptation to do it.
I’m becoming socially dominant and it is really subtle.
on Wednesday i went out to have drink with my brother and a group of friends, one of them brought his girl with him . I noticed that she could not keep hers eyes off me for the whole time i was speaking it was weird, and i acted like i did not see it.
today i came to a medical compound to get my Vaccination record redone . The girl at the reception was easily an 8.
since we started talking i could feel the tension between us .Now i like to believe what is proven.
As i move forward to another office i felt a push to ask for her number the fumy thing is i did not do anything but i was sure i would get it.
two minutes late she came to the exact same office with an excuse , this was pretty obvious she was making herself visible to me.
The bad thing is i did not take action, something i will correct for sure…

5 Likes

i’ve been on vacation and that’s kept me away from this forum for a while ,but now i’m back.
I will try to write down randomly all the things i’ve noticed:

• I speak english mote fluently than usual.
    -I standing my ground on my principles belief .i’m stubborn but khan pushed me to another level.
    is is not about being right or wrong it is my way or the high way with everyone.

Seduction is not at the top but i can tell while i was take care of my daughter for the last 3 weeks,
ladies appeared in my life from everywhere , Tinder , Local Place , even some i have never called in my life.This kind of manifestation amaze me .I have a abundance of choice and trust me i will make the right one.

the last thing i want two mention is that i can smell troublemaker’s aura some of the girl i’ve met aren’t worthy of my time.

i’m one week away from the great stage 3 and i can’t wait to get the but stage 2 gave me so much psychological strength… Amazing

7 Likes

I’m glad you are getting noticeable results!

even more yesterday bro.
i find myself thinking about what’s worth about women.
Yesterday another one popped after i ghosted her for 2 years.
i soon as i saw her i knew sex was on the way.
it feel like it is becoming easier every day.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give you small update .
this week has been really calm, nothing really interesting happened.
But my psychology about women has changed a lot…
This were i stand for now: women are not special , and from what i saw these last week most of them are as boring as us guys, so i don’t waste my time with them anymore.
I’m starting to be picky, because now it is not about only sex anymore, i require more , i deserve more .

This mental shift is massive!!!

8 Likes

I like to read these positive reports. Gigi welcome !!

3 Likes

You are definitely experiencing Khan working.

1 Like

hi Fellas,

it’s been a month since have posted my last update.
At that time i was on stage 3 of khan.
It hitted me hard with a lot of questionning on what i can improve in my life
and at the same time i coyuld feel the effect of stage to fade away.
So after three week i decided to jump into stage 4 once and for all .

I’m gonna split this in two separate section , the mindset and th facts:

THE MINDSET:

• I honestly feel bored by women because now i can see clearly what value they bring to me .
  • Needyness is reduce to zero, i’m able to enjoy the moment without even thinking about it.
  • I’m also slowing down on dates as i’m thinking about quality other quantity, and this made me
    cut off some girls.
  • I go to be honest , there is someone i really like .She is an ex . I don’t want to go into details but
    even i’m aware of my feeling , it does not get into the way i think about her or the situation , i still
    see her for the woman she is that’s all.

THE FACTS:

• Can say that i’m overwhelmed by the number of options i have; i would say 5 at least but i chose to have with only tow of them .
    I can’t spend my time on women only , i have other goals.
  • i went to a date with a new girl last saturday and from the begening it was like we knew each other for a long time .
    The conversation was flowing an i could feel her level of interest like i had a radar for it… almost too easy.
  • Suprising fact is that my priority is not woment anymore it’s becoming boring .
    i looking for other sources of income top make my life better first.

that’s ot for now . I’m about to compltee my first month on Stage 4 now .
I hope i can do another update soon.

take care.

7 Likes

Awesome results, @gildasz. Looking forward to your next update.

Something came to my mind.
I’m thinking about switching back to stage 2.
Total reprogramming was great to me on every aspect .
I felt more alpha than ever , and it helped me in a lot f ways we can’t really describe.
I’m trading forex and I’m getting crushed right now
, but on stage 2 I was flying !
So I don’t know I may go back !

1 Like

You could always get RICH or RICH Crypto to pair it with and go back to crushing it

I’d stick with ST4, since it has both ST2 and 3 in there

Awesome results Gildaz.

One question: where are you from?

Al the best to you

I get that but at2 effects are so strong !

I’m Africa bro, precisely Ivory Coast