General question

First time with this. I have the Khan Multistage. 4 stages. Masked and ultrasonic. How often i.e. per day/ week should I listen? And should I alternate between the two or doesn’t matter? And when should I move to the next stage?

Thank you!

1 Like

Have you looked at the Zero Point Listening Instructions on the support site?

Have you looked at the What’s the Best Way to Listen to a Subliminal? article?

From username SaintSovereign:

"You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP."

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Wagz wishing you beautiful life :blue_heart:

Listen to 1-2 loops of the title, then take the next day off. Do this for roughly three weeks / 21 days then take five days off. That’s it. To illustrate:

Day 1: 1-2 loops Khan zp stage 1 * 2 loops back to back or 1 loop
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1-2 loops
Day 4: Rest
… and so on. After 21 days, take five days off. If Day 21 is a rest day, you may include that in your five days off.

Choose the one that is suits you . Don’t need to alternate .

I recommend to use the masked .

Preferably do 1 cycle of stage 1 then rest the 5 days then the next stage and so on .

Other factors will appear after listening and you may decide to keep running certain stage for more than 1 cycle .

2 Likes

Thank you! You understood what I was trying to say. One more thing, how long is a “cycle”?

2 Likes

Oops I think it’s the 21 days…

2 Likes

Welcome to the great community.

1 Like

Which is a better core for a wisdom sub? Limitless or Quantum Linitless?

1 Like

Here’s a brief summation from username SaintSovereign on the differences between the various Limitless programs:

3 Likes