From 5 Min In Heaven To Frustration (Diamond Review)

Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t relevant :wink:

You definitely overexposed yourself with 6 runs of the title.

Take a few days off then come back to it. Give the mind time to work through it.

Subliminals are a long game. While Ultimas work quickly, you still should give it at least a month before judging anything.
In your case it might just be that your conscious mind is TOO focused on the result and thus is blocking it, filtering it. Happened to me many times. Keep listening (but not 6x a day) and “forget” about the results, enjoy the process.

3 Likes

this is a myth and actually one of the biggest mistakes someone can make in life.

bad advice is usually far worst then no advice.

and most humans have a terrible habit of carelessly giving advice when 99% of the time they are nowhere near qualified to advise anyone on the subject.

im in my 20s and have made millions already investing…and guess what?

i do NOT believe im qualified to give financial advice to people.

whenever someone asks me i usually just give them a list of books that i found helpful and that is it. i would NEVER even dream of trying to teach them how to make money or anything like that.

also, my first big return at work was when i made 6 figures in one month less then 16 months after finishing school which is unheard of in my industry at such young age. i did that by investing in a sector that pretty much everyone had “advised” me was dead and a waste of capital.

so yeah i strongly disagree with you. i think its wise to seriously scruitinize any so called "advice’ you get from someone before acting on it. This mindset is probably one of the top 3 biggest reasons i made a lot of money at young age.

1 Like

where are you getting this information from?

this contradicts everything i have read on this forum and the main website about ultimas.

and i know this is wrong since diamond gave mind blowing positive effect less then 1 hour after i listened.

so again not sure where you are coming from with this “wait 1 month before judging the effects of an ultima”

yes my gut says this is related but not sure how exactly its playing a role.

i have experimented with nofap and fap and no finish for years and never ever had anywhere near the ability to stay near orgasm for 5 min. so i know 100% that effect came from diamond since diamond was the only knew ingredient.

but it is possible that diamond only gives this effect when combined with an extended period of masturbating without finishing like i had been when i got the effect.

im hoping that is not what is going on because then its less useful since i do not like doing fap with no orgasm for more then 3-4 days as it makes me too horny and i literally cannot do anything but think of sex. i had been masturbating without orgasm for 13 or 14 days when i got that effect so if that is what diamond needs to give that effect then its not very useful as ill very rarely have the time to spend 2 weeks in such a state of extreme horniness where i cannot work or do anything but think of sex.

for now i have moved on from diamond and bought sex mastery and testing that now.

2 Likes

That’s why it’s a social thing

Treat it with respect if somebody takes time of their life to help you

Instead of saying to someone : your information and time you took to help me is useless.
Say thank you and proceed until you get some useful information

Otherwise pretty soon nobody is willing to help you

2 Likes

Think he is probably referring to the fact that ultimas effects get stronger the more your mind gets used to the script

This part might have happened also

2 Likes

If you only want “valid” advice and do little care about others individual experiences and opinions based on that, just open a support ticket instead of using the forum.

4 Likes

i 100% disagree.

in fact i could not disagree more.

its probably because i work in capital allocation.

no one cares how much time you spent researching your investment.

no one cares if you spent 100 hours per week on the project.

no one cares at all about what good intentions you had.

the only thing that matters in my world is the roi aka return on in investment.

so i look at everything from this same mindset.

its laughable to me that some humans think they should get credit because they where “just trying to help”. its such an irrational and ineffective way to look at things.

anyways, i stand 100% by what i said. bad advice is worst then no advice and 99% of the time most humans give advice in situations they are nowhere near qualified to help.

1 Like

i have a pretty decent knowledge on the subject of the subconscious mind, being in the flow, etc…

im aware that trying to consciously force things is a very bad move with things like subliminals that work on subconscious mind.

you might be right that i kind of did that one the day i listened 6 times but not entirely,

but really diamond is not that important. im happy i got that result the first time as now at least i know subliminals can do something significant.

i would love to get that effect again but that is NOT why i came here so not a big deal at all.

i only posted this review because i wanted to contribute something to this place as so far i have mostly received help but have not myself really added anything.

1 Like

I do understand you

And

Try HERE to tell the people how useless their contribution is and see for yourself where you end up

:wink:

1 Like

i never said that the advice i have received here is useless.

and that is not what im trying to say in any way.

in fact i think on my very first day here i made a post commenting how smart the people here where.

so no you most definitely do NOT understand me.

I didn’t say you stop running the sub.

I said keep running it and judge after a month how the effects are. Not right now.
Sorry if I misphrased that.

The website states you get immediate results from as much as one loop. And, well, that’s exactly what you got, right?

It also seems an awful lot like you’re in reconciliation right now :wink:
Because we are giving you the answers, but you don’t want to have them. You want to know how to get the effect you got the first time immediately again. And we told you to keep listening (but adhering to recommendations) and wait for it.

2 Likes

Here’s what I did to go from a 2 pump chump to lastting 30-40 to later an hour or more.

There’s a few key aspects to lasting.

1. Relaxation, notice if there’s tension in your body and where it is located.
    If your sexual energy gets stuck in your lower chakras you come. You should aim to stay at 7 - 8 during sex. The more tense you are the faster you come. This is also why it’s way easier to last long when a girl is riding you than if you are doing doggy.

2. Kegels you need to be able to stop the urge to come by squeezing your pc muscle then circulating that energy round the body. This can also lead to full body orgasms laters.

3. Focus on your slowing down your breath. If you breathe fast you come fast.

4. Get out of your mind.

5. Don’t do doggy the view is too sexy.XD

4 Likes

This thread has gone from a molehill to a mountain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good point there are some people who are not qualified to give advice and some of them give advice based on their experiences which may not even help.

Best just raise a ticket with the customer support who will relay this question to the founders.

1 Like

I 100 % agree with @AlexanderTheGreat

There’s tons of useless ‘nice guy’ talk here.

I wish everyone could understand what the hell Alexander is talking about.

If they did, the quality of this forum would go up up up

1 Like

LOL you have read 14 posts on this whole forum until now @DeepBlueSea

5 Likes

@friday you crack me up mate :slight_smile: but your right he is quick to jump to conclusions.

1 Like

I get the feeling he just made 2 new accounts to pat himself on the back.

6 Likes

1 Like