FIRE (Financial Independence Retire Early) ZP Preview

Keep your vibes high no matter what great job so far you got this and I’m soooo excited for you!!!

2 Likes

Day 10/21 rest day

I didn’t feel the effects of running the subliminal yesterday, but I do today in terms of groggyness.

strong opinion about weak things
Listened to the best Christmas music of all time by Tran-Siberian Orchestra (sorry this is an absolute fact and I will die on this hill)

@invictus wrote a post about having 3 main goals. Mine have not changed since I started this journey, the biggest thing I struggle in is busines.

My three main goals are:

Absolute #1 Goal reason for this entire journal is financial freedom. I want the ability to buy things I desire and not be chained to a desk. I desire to work because I want to not because I have to. I am currently running RICH ZP until another better suited sub for ZP becomes available.

Second goal is to become more desirable for my special woman and increase the playfulness of our sex life. I run WANTED for this.

Finally I want to become happier. I have been dealing with chronic depression related to ADHD for a long time now. It has become cyclical. I also desire to make my wife and I that hot badass couple like Brady and Giselle with two kids. For this reason I run CHOSEN for that leadership ability in and out of the home as well as increase happiness.

4 Likes

Day 1/21 Mogul

I feel effects like I’ve started down the path of no return to an extraordinary life. I seem to struggle on wealth Subs but get results quickly on just about everything else.

I know Saint said he struggled with wealth Subs for a long time before things clicked into place. I have been heavily conditioned to have a scarcity mindset that just needs time to be reversed.

Last night while kinda sleeping I came up with an idea to create cocktail/tea infusion business selling kits. I contacted the local equivalent of FDA for rules and regulations.

I also got my student loan bullshit set up for repayment.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR MOGUL ZP! I am planning on running this until EoG upgrade comes out.

5 Likes

Day 2/21

I am reading business books for the first time in a long time since I became disillusioned with them. I no longer am enthusiastic about them but just read them as something to do since I feel stuck.

Rode my stationary bike while watching football.

1 Like

What made you feel disillusioned about them?

1 Like

All of them act as this is going to change your world just by reading them. There is a lot of fluff that is annoying. I never got tangible value out of them.

Basically I was having a hard time integrating the concepts into my life. Not the books fault, just a frustration on my end.

1 Like

I see. Thank you.

Day 4/21 rest day

I once again wake up feeling my reality has shifted. It feels like it shifted towards WANTED effects. I had a dream that I don’t quite remember, all I remember in the dream me saying holy shit this is WANTED at work.

I feel like my communication skills at work are improving, more along the lines of email. I actually stop to think about the best way to word something and not just type it out and send it.

Thought of a business idea for my wife and I to do and she gave it the green light to develop a plan for it. Definitely Mogul already acting in play, now the doubts start rolling in, time to let CHOSEN and Mogul defeat them like a Lightsaber through a battle Droid.

As the day continued, so did the self doubt… (nobody makes Fuck You money on a podcast, it’s going to be so awkward, I’m going to get laughed at, a lot of work for a little reward, on and on my mind botched and moaned and complained and got scared, went in the fetal position, lashed out). After I let my mind for a while a tiny spark of a voice inside said "what if this is the first step towards building a multimillion dollar private media company, one that breaks the rules with little to no offices and provides my family and my future employees complete freedom and fulfillment in our lives.

1 Like

Day 5/21
I feel a lot higher internal status. I am starting to believe my self worth more and more. I am speaking to directors and managers at the county on equal footing despite being a lowly government employee.

Relaxed day didn’t really think about subs or business.

I notice my productivity sucks on days I run the sub but increases on rest days.

Feeling a lot of doubt and frustration, just classic reconciliation. This to shall pass.

I feel trapped at work where I don’t want to grow with my organization, but I also don’t have an idea where to go and you still need to pay the bills.

1 Like

Day 6/21

I woke up quite groggy today with a decent headache and had trouble sleeping last night.

Once the grogginess went away, I felt pretty good and am focusing on doing things the right way, not the easy way at work.

Started a podcasting course and am building my podcast along side of it.

2 Likes

Awesome. I want to start a podcast too. Currently I am only working in live Radio, but that’s half dead. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

Nice. Good luck.

Day 7/21 third of the way through the first rep.

Woke up with minor reconciliation that seemed to go away pretty quickly.

Had a decent but full day at work. I noticed some reconciliation hit around mid afternoon again just before quitting time.

I am working through fundamental issues in romance and wealth creation so I am not expecting much but grabbing the crumbs I have and trying to celebrate them. I recognize this will take some time.

1 Like

Day 9/21

I have noticed a slightly less desire to be on the forum. I had a great day with family yesterday and noticed I was a little pushy at times with games when I didn’t need to be.

The subs produced a great effect in the romance department. My wife and I throughly enjoyed ourselves.

4 Likes

Day 10/21

Even though I work from home I feel so much better when my boss and their boss is not working.

I had a friend ask for some money but stated that I have a rule of not lending to friends or family and they accepted it.

Wife thought of possibly renting out the house we own to add an extra stream of revenue. Not thrilled with the idea since it’s not my desire or gig to do so, much the fact this happens is showing Mogul effects.

Day 11/21

Had intense dreams last night. Woke up pretty groggy. Work was okay.

Haven’t been taking action. Kinda disappointed in myself.

Day 12/21

I moved the needle and worked a bit on my podcast, now I just need Stark ZP to come out since it seems that is exactly what a Podcaster needs.

Day 17/21

Having a real tough time with covid. Evertime I think I feel better it gets worse. It’s really hard and frustrating because I want to create Pathways for Manifestation but I am just so sick and can only lay on the couch

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Day 4/5 rest

I shot down my business idea to start a podcast because I don’t see a real good path to success with it. There are so many podcasts already out there that I don’t think mine is going to be in a big enough demand to justify the time to put into it.

Still struggling with what product to create. I’m just going to keep running Mogul until something clicks into place.

I am not afraid to ask for help anymore at work and pushing it to others because I just don’t have the time to complete some tasks.

I am feeling very odd tonight. I don’t know what to do with myself. I am thinking about how to tackle my entrepreneurship problem. How do I go within and discover what I want?

I have notice I have two very distinct sides of the same coin that make up my personality.

The business side of the coin.
I love business and strategy in solving problems. I am interested in the world of investments and strategies that go along with that. I like the luxury side of things and travel. I enjoy a fine cocktaiI with friends discussing all kinds of matters. I might actually call this the real world part of myself.

The other side of the same coin that makes up who I am is the dreamer, the entertainment mind. I also love being a nerd. I love Harry Potter, Star Wars, Survivor, NCIS, etc. I love video games and getting lost in imaginary worlds. I love being immersed in a universe that is full of magic and wonder with deep lore. I have been embracing my more creative side as of late.

The real question is how do I blend these two sides of myself to create income streams that support my desires and both sides of these coins. I have learned I am reaching for balance in these parts of myself.

I started reading The Tycoons: How Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, Jay Gould, and J. P. Morgan Invented the American Supereconomy.

1 Like