Find People And Handle People

What exactly makes you hesitate about adding it? If you’re interesting in reaching out to similar people or the ones who can help you in life, why not if that is it’s main focus?

The consideration isn’t about adding it to this custom but rather testing the full-blown subliminal Inner Circle Q (main store) right now, when everyone is staying at home and few are outside.

1 Like

Ok ok, yeah, and Daredevil? It does contains a lot of social scripting which might not be included in other modules.

Other than that, you do have lots of scripting to protect yourself and influence other, which is perfect for your goals. Attachment destroyer and limiting people remover. Iron frame to hold youself. For me this one seems perfect. :wink:

Yep, but if you want to test it… I feel like the Covid and lockdown and mask thing will go on for like a year or so…

1 Like

Oh I see, I was about to do the same actually. Tonight I stack it with my custom.
Since I already have some experience with it, imagine it with the Q tech.

You already have experience with Inner Circle Q? How is it? Did you use it at all during this time?

4 posts inside of it are mine. Those were my previous experiences with it, back when it was a hour long and without the Q tech.
It works unusually fast, for me at least.
However, I haven’t used it since February. I’m about to see the changes with the new Q update.

Do you find yourself to be fast at manifesting with other subs or practices? That could be related to this.

Looking forward to hearing about this as I don’t know many who are running Inner Circle Q, let alone at higher powers.

Hmm, last year I was slow at manifesting. Back then I wasn’t aware at all about the concept of raising vibrations, and in that period I was struggling with ups and downs.
I also needed more exposure with the programs. So it was so slow enough for me to notice the quick effects of Inner Circle. Mostly because it worked like almost the day after the loops.

It wasn’t until these last months that I saw myself manifesting at a faster pace. (When I used StarkQ at the last day of March, for first time in my life I saw synchronization numbers, never before)
Both thanks to the Q tech and other practices to raise vibrations.

Honestly, I’m excited to return to it despite the intense recon it gave me, so strong that’s why I stopped it. Let’s see it work wonders now.

I noticed last time that you stopped using Inner Circle for a bit because you weren’t going out much. Does that hold now?

A bit, that’s why I’m trying reaching out in social media for the moment. However, my personal attitude has changed, also with my current situation.

Mostly doing some work these days, and no longer feel chained to a classroom with people I don’t relate to. I feel free to chose and what to do. Also my custom made me realize I don’t really depend on someone else other than how I see myself.

That’s why I’m taking it slow with meeting new folks.

1 Like

Nice selection of modules you got there!
Iron Frame is very powerful.

1 Like

The title made me think this was a custom for a Hitman

2 Likes

I think if your pulling the right people in your life by virtue of them being ‘the right people’ you’d be able to handle them.

that said for weeding out bad apples and really dominating, positively, those connections

Khan, Inner Circle, and PPC core would be amazing.
your module list is great too-I would Tyrant and Dominion, and Jupiter,-which may manifest the kind of people you consciously focus on.

Also ‘I am’ module as it would ‘vaporize’ anything in you not aligned with those goals or able to do that.

That is actually quite true. Inner Circle by its premise already has that I suppose!

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hah I see this now!

1 Like

I seriously considered adding in Khan Q ST4, but I’m concerned that would just overpower and drown out the other two cores. I do know Q does some “balancing.”

I find subs effect my state and state effects my experience and actions which create results and feedback that reinforce growth and identity.
So my favorite subs that I like to walk out the door after having run are
Emperor and BLU tied.
Libertine close 2nd.

I believe Khan may drown out the others in state/self effects but there’s no way it would diminish the others programming or results-Khan may influence inner circle to manifestation more sexual partners,
harem? :rofl:, and PCC was designed to be stacked with Alpha subs Emperor/Khan-so it would integrate well.

I’m not sure what this means exactly.

Also, now you’ve got me intrigued. I ran Khan as my main subliminal for quite a while and went through all four stages (before looping back to ST1 because that has been the most efficacious during quarantine). I really wonder what would happen if I did the Khan Q ST4 + Inner Circle + Power Can Corrupt Trifecta, along with my other cool modules that I have listed (still have room to reach 20).

Pinging @SaintSovereign to confirm that Khan Q would get properly balanced with these two subs.

1 Like